Polk Co. fans what's your opinion?

automatic

You guys have played Loudon in a scrimmage and have played Bradley Cent. So what do you think about tomorrows match-up between the Redskins and the Bears?

This will be one heck of a game! But I think loudon has an edge because of their schedule. I'm not saying bradley has a week schedule by no means but loudon plays teams like alcoa,cak, and kingston. Yes I know they haven't played kingston yet but I was just making a point. I wont be surprised if bradley squeeks by and wins this one but I don't see that happening. No sir. Good luck to both teams.

loudon=20

vs

bradley=14

I just quenched your thirst ;)

Edited by AquaWater

Aquawater and Allwaysright you guys were good at picking the game.You were right on.17-14

One thing you didn't say was how much they would whine about the refs,Loudon's play,and just about everything when they were losing.Oh well,I guess they just couldn't handle losing to a little o' 3a school AGAIN.

I thought it was pretty much a given fact that Bradley likes to lay blame for their losses on everything, except themselves. But since they only have three losses now, they'll tell you how they're going to run the table and waltz through the state playoffs. Same song, different year for Bradley fans.

Haven't you heard Bradley has more "whine" than France. Unless they win then they are "playoff bound". They only have a chance to win one , maybe two games for the rest of season.

Has Bradley always whined that much or has that just started lately? The last two years is the first times Loudon has played them since the 20's.