Greenback @ Midway

orngnblk

What about the QB? You not think he has taken any pressure off of Seymour? Tell them to throw the ball down the middle and not the fade all the time. He is usually running for his life and has 400 yds passing and 400 running. Don't get me wrong, I believe Seymour is the man, but I believe they need to get the ball down the field. I believe they need to find the tight end some and believe that J Miller , B Williams and E Anderson can make some big plays. Just my opinion.

well first of all,as of right now we might as well be running the single wing,they are putting eight and nine in the box and daring us to throw it and we can't,we have to stand in the pocket and be a little patient,the receivers are open,it looks like he knows where he is going before the play begins,woodard last week just watched his eyes and broke where he was looking as soon as we broke the huddle,as far as the pressure off of richard,i would say some,just because of the fact he is a fearless QB,but he will be a hurt QB if he doessnt make the defense respect his arm,every post you refer to the tight end,we are a more dangerous team with the field spread,thats been proven,it opens up more lanes if we can't find a receiver,i agree across the middle is open most of the time,they seem to run good routes,but we have to think pass first run after(on pass plays).I really think this kid has a strong arm and can be very accurate,but he needs patience!Williams hasnt looked the same since rockwood,doesnt hold his blocks long enough,just doesnt seem real happy to be out there,he takes himself off of defense,the kids an excellent looking athlete we need him on the field 100%.The tight end probably has the best hands on the team,but when we get tight they load the box and thats when we will have to be patient if we pass in that situation because they usually send the house.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic