District 8A

muffin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i definitely asked that question before muffin posted that it was backwards, but yeah i was wondering what you were talkin about.

Can 8A win a game in the region tournament? Seriously if FCS loses to Gordonsville that badly they have no shot against JC or Crange. RedBoiling is so so and they i guess they should be the favorite in round 1 of the region tournament but after that its either JC or Crange and end of season. :popcorneater:

Can 8A win a game in the region tournament? Seriously if FCS loses to Gordonsville that badly they have no shot against JC or Crange. RedBoiling is so so and they i guess they should be the favorite in round 1 of the region tournament but after that its either JC or Crange and end of season. :popcorneater:

Will you please start reading everything before you post? FCS didn't lose to Gordonsville, it was Gordonsville who lost to us.

After tonight i've made a decision...You're to ignorant for me to reply to anymore! :roflol:

Edited by swanson71

After tonight i've made a decision...You're to ignorant for me to reply to anymore! :roflol:

FCS girls are playing pretty decent ball right now and hopefully will be even better when Tetter and Jones returns to the lineup. Right now they are playing most of the game with 7. They have 4 on the bench other than the 2 injured but young! Once Tetter and Jones gets back it will be easier to run their full court press with 9 players not 7.

The RBS/FCS matchups this year ought to be real good.

Once Tetter and Jones gets back it will be easier to run their full court press with 9 players not 7.

The RBS/FCS matchups this year ought to be real good.

You do know only 5 players from each team are allowed on the court at once :roflol: ...

But it should be a pretty good match up...FCS doesn't have any seniors this year do they?

oh ok...for some reason last year I was under the impression or that you all didn't have any seniors last year or any coming into this year!

Yes it looked like the three seniors and andi, and katie, came ready to play and beat a good clay county team last night .Looks like its going to be an interesting year .

Edited by ALABAMAMAN

Should be a good year, but I still look for RBS to take this district! RBS will have to fight for it but they are the most talented team in this district and are still undefeated after beating Westmoreland 62-34...

How many more home schools you guys got on the schedule? :roflol: With so many quality girls programs around like Clarkrange, Upperman, LA and ofcourse the reigning state champion Lady Blue Devils of Jackson County High, its amazing to me that RBS doesn't play any of these teams. The only people you guys want to play are teams you can beat, weak teams like Friendship and Westmoreland Why is that mr redboiling ?