Soddy Daisy Vs Bell Co, KY

I went to this game.....Wanted to see what all the hype was about Bell County....Davenport is the real deal, but other that....not that impressed....a freshman qb starting his second game moved the soddy offense up and down the field pretty much the whole game...I think soddy hangs if the regular qb was playing...not sure the last td drive for Bell County in the last minute of the game showed much class either....Congrats anyway...On another topic......HOW LONG IS THE SODDY QB GONNA BE OUT?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Soddy-Daisy had five starters out with injuries and got down 20-0 with a Freshman quarterback you have to feel good about tonight. It was 26-20 starting the fourth quarter and Soddy-Daisy ran a fake punt to get inside the 35 yard line of Bell County, but it was called back on a holding penalty. Much better job on offense tonight, Edwards ran hard, probably had close to 150 against a tough defense and Standifer made some good throws. He looked much more comfortable tonight. The next three weeks are the season for the Blue and Gold. Win 2 of 3 and that should get us in the playoffs. Sweep all 3 and we could be region champs. Hopefully we can get a break or two and get a couple of boys healthy and make a run at the Region..

The fake punt getting called back because of holding was a huge turning point in the game....Offense was much better tonight than last week....

ABSOLUTELY!! The score looked much worse than it really was! If SD completes the fake punt and doesn't get a bush league holding call, its a different game. SD wins after that. The penalty absolutely changed the momentum of the entire game!

Considering Soddy-Daisy had five starters out with injuries and got down 20-0 with a Freshman quarterback you have to feel good about tonight. It was 26-20 starting the fourth quarter and Soddy-Daisy ran a fake punt to get inside the 35 yard line of Bell County, but it was called back on a holding penalty. Much better job on offense tonight, Edwards ran hard, probably had close to 150 against a tough defense and Standifer made some good throws. He looked much more comfortable tonight. The next three weeks are the season for the Blue and Gold. Win 2 of 3 and that should get us in the playoffs. Sweep all 3 and we could be region champs. Hopefully we can get a break or two and get a couple of boys healthy and make a run at the Region..

You guys lost. Point blank. Bell County took it to the old country boys in "snotty" daisy. It's funny how 5 starters all get hurt and have to miss the BELL COUNTY game. I bet they are all healed and good to go now. The freshman QB was the only bright spot for that so called tem. And edwards ended with 150 yds?? Try 87 yds. Just make sure those boys are ready when week 10 rolls around. GO RAIDERS!!!!

You guys lost. Point blank. Bell County took it to the old country boys in "snotty" daisy. It's funny how 5 starters all get hurt and have to miss the BELL COUNTY game. I bet they are all healed and good to go now. The freshman QB was the only bright spot for that so called tem. And edwards ended with 150 yds?? Try 87 yds. Just make sure those boys are ready when week 10 rolls around. GO RAIDERS!!!!

I'm just glad to see Bell County didn't disband the program after the reaming encountered on their home turf last year at the hands of a violent storm.

In all seriousness, though, congrats to Bell County. Looks like they are strong again this year. Of course, it was easier for BCHS to get started off on the right foot this year.

And congratulations to the Commonwealth...for narrowing the gap in head-to-head matchups this season to 17-5. Don't fret though - there's a big one on the college level between the two states that may be winnable this year. I'll believe it when I see it, though.

YES SIR MR. MOBLEY, WE WILL BE READY. WE WILL DEFINITLY BE READY

YES SIR MR. MOBLEY, WE WILL BE READY. WE WILL DEFINITLY BE READY

if fbmastermind45 is in fact mr. mobley which i've assumed it was from the beginning, as soddyman said we will in fact be ready for you, your son, and the rest of the blue raiders come week 10. heard voytik played friday, hope he does against soddy as well as jamarcus, maybe e.k. can just take him to his house after the game so fbmastermind45(assuming it's jamarcus's dad) doesnt have to waste time and gas to drive all the way to cleveland to bring him back to his house in hixson.

soddyman, sure does seem like you've got an "IN" with the soddy guys, any news on how they are lookin this week? are any of the people who were injured back this week?

if fbmastermind45 is in fact mr. mobley which i've assumed it was from the beginning, as soddyman said we will in fact be ready for you, your son, and the rest of the blue raiders come week 10. heard voytik played friday, hope he does against soddy as well as jamarcus, maybe e.k. can just take him to his house after the game so fbmastermind45(assuming it's jamarcus's dad) doesnt have to waste time and gas to drive all the way to cleveland to bring him back to his house in hixson.

soddyman, sure does seem like you've got an "IN" with the soddy guys, any news on how they are lookin this week? are any of the people who were injured back this week?

You must be soddyman's little brother. How cute :D I don't know what you guys have against Mr. Mobley or his son but I do find it quite funny that you accuse me of being him. Good to know that you guys are still sour about the kid's eligability ruling ;) I'm sure Mr. Mobley will be at the game along with every other Blue Raider fan. So just save the trash talk for week 10 son. I'd like to see you come to our side running that little mouth of yours :lol:

You must be soddyman's little brother. How cute :D I don't know what you guys have against Mr. Mobley or his son but I do find it quite funny that you accuse me of being him. Good to know that you guys are still sour about the kid's eligability ruling ;) I'm sure Mr. Mobley will be at the game along with every other Blue Raider fan. So just save the trash talk for week 10 son. I'd like to see you come to our side running that little mouth of yours :lol:

just out of curiosity why do you not like Soddy ?