district 9a 2010-2011

cj28

I believe MTCS lost a hugh chunk of their offensive to graduation and depth is someting they have not had the luxury of over the past several years. Where did this depth come from?.....Transfers?, Strong Freshmen classs?, or are they getting some of those football players to come out?

They have a good freshmen class. middle school team has done well the past 2 years. Several seniors are stepping up and taking on bigger roles. Some of the football players are considering playing and would add athleticism and depth. I believe they have 7 seniors.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1-3 Forrest, Eagleville, Huntland (if their transfer is legit)

#4-5 Community, Cascade

#6-8 MTCS, Moore Co., Boyd

I agree with some previous posters, Community should have good post play this season. How much we can score from the outside and not turn the ball over will determine if we finish as good as 3rd in the district. I put Huntland in the top gropu with Forrest and Eagleville because I hear they have a good transfer, and they were already going to be a solid team. Every season there is talk of transfers and sometimes how good they are is more myth than fact. So I am slightly skeptical at this point. Forrest is deep and have the best guard/post combo in the district with Gugger. Eagleville has one of the best guards in the district and two very good post players. Cascade has come athletes but as usual I dont have confidence that they can put the pieces together into a good team. MTCS, Moore, and Boyd just dont have the talent to conted with the other 5 teams.

Who's the transfer from huntland? I heard Cascade got a good transfer as well.

A kid from somewhere in ALabama. Bought the same size as Robertson and was named for several post season awards last year. Will be a great help to the Hornets.

RB121.....Where is Robertson now? Did he go anywhere to play ball? I only know of one kid out of 9A last year that went any where to play. Anybody know of any?

A kid from somewhere in ALabama. Bought the same size as Robertson and was named for several post season awards last year. Will be a great help to the Hornets.

I heard from a very knowledgable source (not from Huntland) that this kid will be the best player in the district. Anybody want to back this up that has seen him now?