TheLivingLegend

A legend like myself enjoys seeing all the teams in the Sequatchie Valley do well. I became a living legend during my glory days in Jasper. My entourage usually includes my bodyguard as well as other followers who strive to be a legend like myself. I have graced you people with my presence at several games this season. This will be my first time to watch the pirates since the loss to Signal Mountain. I will be gracing you people with my presence this week and then possibly again when the pirates play Polk County. I also plan on watching the young lads at Sequatchie County once again this season. Wild Bill in Dunlap always makes the necessary arrangements for a legend like myself to receive the extraordinary treatment that I always demand and deserve. I will be on the track before the game to sign autographs and pose for pictures. Nocompetition should come down on the track and be blessed and graced with the presence of the great one. Maybe you were also a great one like myself, but never received the proper recognition.

Edited by TheLivingLegend

Announcements