McKenzie visits Bruceton

McKRebelDad

No doubt those South Dakota crows are safe! Bruceton may be improving, but i dont think they will be a match for the Rebels. Have a good trip Butchie and Duck....and good luck to the Rebels.

Naw man, those SD crows are in a world of hurt!!!!! I can't walk very far but, I'll have transportation but, this 'ol boy can still shoot. I reckon we'll make the best of the weekend. I'm pretty amped about it and hope the Rebels do good while we are out playing in the field!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Goat sez: Please use your indoor voice, hoser. And never start a sentence with and. <_< Oh yeah, GO BRUCETON.

Wouldn't You Know A Goat Breeding, Minanite Would Give Me Grammar Lessons. :roflolk:

Somebody Please Hit My Music....

...."Real Man of Genius".....

"This Bud's For You...You Correct The Grammar On A Message Board Guy"......

...."What's That?"...Too Many Capital Letters?...A Mispelled Word?....Nothing Slips Your Attention....It's A Tireless Job...One Only A Homo Like You Would Enjoy Doing....So For Your Efforts...We Salute The Real Man Of Genius....Here Have A Budweiser! :roflolk:

Oh Yeah!....Nice Goat! :roflolk:

Wouldn't You Know A Goat Breeding, Minanite Would Give Me Grammar Lessons. :roflolk:

...."What's That?"...Too Many Capital Letters?...A Mispelled Word?....Nothing Slips Your Attention....It's A Tireless Job...One Only A Homo Like You Would Enjoy Doing....So For Your Efforts...We Salute The Real Man Of Genius....Here Have A Budweiser! :roflolk:

:thumb:

Ya'll are killin' me!!! Oh yeah, seldom used goat for sale!!! Cheap and comes complete with slightly torn hip boots. Excellent size for BBQing!!! But, nobody around here remembers how to do that anymore so.......???

Hey Duck I'm Building Me A BBQ Pit Behind Me House.....What Say One Night We Indulge In Some Corn Sqeezin And Smoke Us A.........Goat? :roflolk: Ofcourse We Need To Keep The Juice Aways From The Fire Though :roflol:

Mancoverage sez: Don't blame me phag. The Goat is the one talking smack. :unsure:

The Goat sez: It's okay to still call it a trailor Butch. I'm not gonna think any less of you than I already do. :P

Don't reckon Butchie's place has a trailer on it lest it's one you pull behind a truck to haul stuff.....is that what you meant??? As for the plan Butchie, I'd be proud to share squeezins with ya' and even cook a goat but not an amish goat. Get one of those regular ones OK. Man, I love me some BBQ goat but, we usually par-boiled 'em and pulled the meat then BBQ'd it in the oven (sometimes in a big pan on the rather large smoker dad built). With enough squeezins we'd likely burn up the goat but wouldn't care for a couple of days!!!! LOL