Region 4

randysavage

So your Taylor Witt. I hope Rabbitt isn't throwing all his usernames on this kid that used to wrestle for him. Anyways if you are Witt, then grow up and start acting like a high school graduate. Or you did graduate right?

i am not taylor wit, i don't know who he is but he has some great opinions in high school wrestling.

So your Taylor Witt. I hope Rabbitt isn't throwing all his usernames on this kid that used to wrestle for him. Anyways if you are Witt, then grow up and start acting like a high school graduate. Or you did graduate right?

i am not taylor wit, i don't know who he is but he has some great opinions in high school wrestling.

I agree on a few things within this post. However i must intervene due to the fact that I am an East Hamilton Fan. Taking some of the talent from Ooltewah. They will be strong this year from 140-189. Jake Nicholson Placed 2nd in region for us at 145 last year. Took a bad seed in the State tourney. But that was just bad luck. He still looks to be promising this year.

We also have a hard working 160 pounder with Brandon Hodson.

A 140 pounder with Zach Stevenson who shows to have his bright spots.

A tough 171 with Hayze Hancock Who may be trading time with last years 189 lb. Brandon Parton, who looks to be slimming out to 171 as well.

All of these young men seniors and hard workers. I am excited to see where they take the team this year.

GO CANES!

Good Luck to the rest!

Edited by Hoozyadaddy

This reply goes out to Mike Scott and Thad Little,

Mike Scott- First off no one on here likes you, mainly because you get on here and in two days you have downed more wrestling programs in this state than anyone in the past year. Secondly, you try to make assumptions that you know nothing about. Lastly, you say your from central and don't want your sons name to be talked about in a negative way well my only advice for you is to delete your coacht profile and get the heck out of dodge. Please excuse my french.

Thad Little- I personally do not see why you think anyone cares about your opinion on things. Also everyone has had enough of your annually post about your little brother going to be a threat, he isn't, face it. The last thing i wanna say to you is quit trying to help out someone who is obviously not liked, because it makes you even more not liked.

Other than that have a good day and quit annoying the piss out of everyone else. :D

Yours Truly, Chiglet

This reply goes out to Mike Scott and Thad Little,

Mike Scott- First off no one on here likes you, mainly because you get on here and in two days you have downed more wrestling programs in this state than anyone in the past year. Secondly, you try to make assumptions that you know nothing about. Lastly, you say your from central and don't want your sons name to be talked about in a negative way well my only advice for you is to delete your coacht profile and get the heck out of dodge. Please excuse my french.

Thad Little- I personally do not see why you think anyone cares about your opinion on things. Also everyone has had enough of your annually post about your little brother going to be a threat, he isn't, face it. The last thing i wanna say to you is quit trying to help out someone who is obviously not liked, because it makes you even more not liked.

Other than that have a good day and quit annoying the piss out of everyone else. :D

Yours Truly, Chiglet

First off...if you dont care about my opinion why are you replying to it? And thats just you speaking for everybody so im gonna go out on the limb here and just say that you must be the one whos not very well liked and ur just tryin to blow that steam off on someone else. its ok, keep it comin, i can take insults from a high school child doesnt really hurt me.

Second off...I never say anything about Caleb unless someone has said something first, and you just sound a little resentful cause maybe hes beaten you in the past? my brother is a good wrestler, he is, face it..go ahead and tell everybody your name and what you have done in the past..

so, in closing, your post means absolutely nothing, you think your bad A for speaking for everybody but you just look ridiculous when you do

• Upvote 1

First off...if you dont care about my opinion why are you replying to it? And thats just you speaking for everybody so im gonna go out on the limb here and just say that you must be the one whos not very well liked and ur just tryin to blow that steam off on someone else. its ok, keep it comin, i can take insults from a high school child doesnt really hurt me.

Second off...I never say anything about Caleb unless someone has said something first, and you just sound a little resentful cause maybe hes beaten you in the past? my brother is a good wrestler, he is, face it..go ahead and tell everybody your name and what you have done in the past..

so, in closing, your post means absolutely nothing, you think your bad A for speaking for everybody but you just look ridiculous when you do

I hate to say it Thad but your brother isn't good i watched him wrestle when he went to state last year. I believe you said he was gonna beat that kid Campbell Lewis, but indeed he didn't. It actually turned out the kid that pinned caleb got destroyed by Mr. Lewis. So quit posting about your little wanna be great brother and realize he isn't on the same level as some of the other high school wrestlers in this state. :roflol:

I hate to say it Thad but your brother isn't good i watched him wrestle when he went to state last year. I believe you said he was gonna beat that kid Campbell Lewis, but indeed he didn't. It actually turned out the kid that pinned caleb got destroyed by Mr. Lewis. So quit posting about your little wanna be great brother and realize he isn't on the same level as some of the other high school wrestlers in this state. :roflol:

Wow, never once did i say he was gonna beat Campbell, Campbell is a fantastic wrestler and has rightfully earned his 2x state champ title. I know very well how good my brother is and how hard he trains to shut chumps like you up. How can you come on here and say someone isnt a good wrestler? Looks like your compensating for something, once again i suggest he has beaten you in the past, he lost a close dec to the 5th at 125 pinned the 6th, pinned the runner up, beat the 3rd at 119 4-2, was just out matched by isbell, let his nerves get the best of him and against someone like chad you cannot do that cause hes good too, by the way you must not have beeen watching too hard cause he didnt get pinned lost a dec...ur just on here to stir up problems and get me goin, his wrestling speaks for itself, i never said he was the next state champ or guaranteed he was gonna take the region, all im saying right now is he is a good wrestler and for you to deny that is just stupidity

Wow, never once did i say he was gonna beat Campbell, Campbell is a fantastic wrestler and has rightfully earned his 2x state champ title. I know very well how good my brother is and how hard he trains to shut chumps like you up. How can you come on here and say someone isnt a good wrestler? Looks like your compensating for something, once again i suggest he has beaten you in the past, he lost a close dec to the 5th at 125 pinned the 6th, pinned the runner up, beat the 3rd at 119 4-2, was just out matched by isbell, let his nerves get the best of him and against someone like chad you cannot do that cause hes good too, by the way you must not have beeen watching too hard cause he didnt get pinned lost a dec...ur just on here to stir up problems and get me goin, his wrestling speaks for itself, i never said he was the next state champ or guaranteed he was gonna take the region, all im saying right now is he is a good wrestler and for you to deny that is just stupidity

Thad stupidity? i believe not :roflol: