Collinwood @ Jo Byrns

Shep

Hey, I was just curious about how #8 and #25 for C'wood played.

They did great. But #5 had some great hits on D and a long run after a catch :thumb: When you fumble 4 times in a game in the playoffs you lose. We lost this game without punting a single time all night. Was like when we got in the red zone our play calling and personel just didnt get it done. Keep your heads up .... We never give up .... GO TROJANS

They did great. But #5 had some great hits on D and a long run after a catch :thumb: When you fumble 4 times in a game in the playoffs you lose. We lost this game without punting a single time all night. Was like when we got in the red zone our play calling and personel just didnt get it done. Keep your heads up .... We never give up .... GO TROJANS

Tough break, CW. I was pulling for you. Let's see how they handle WC next week!

Yes we comming home with a loss. The refs must have had their lips around the tailpipes of all those riving up motors) :roflol: !!!What a crock. Its sad to drive all that way to see that. Just saying ...... the clip on the 4th down play on the opening drive in front of the reff was just what i feared. The rest of the game didnt get any better. I know JB didnt have anything to do with the refs but what was up with #64 ? hitting and pushing ppl after every play ?? Hate to say this but after what i seen tonight... WC could .... dare i say it .... Mercy rule JB . Yep i said it. :unsure: Just too far to come watch it tho. Congrats JB on the win tonight . Go Trojans

Drink lots of water and make sure before you go to bed that eat something, that should help with the hangover!

Yes we comming home with a loss. The refs must have had their lips around the tailpipes of all those riving up motors) :roflol: !!!What a crock. Its sad to drive all that way to see that. Just saying ...... the clip on the 4th down play on the opening drive in front of the reff was just what i feared. The rest of the game didnt get any better. I know JB didnt have anything to do with the refs but what was up with #64 ? hitting and pushing ppl after every play ?? Hate to say this but after what i seen tonight... WC could .... dare i say it .... Mercy rule JB . Yep i said it. :unsure: Just too far to come watch it tho. Congrats JB on the win tonight . Go Trojans

What a crock complaining about the refs standby excuse for everybody that loses. Maybe 64 was tired of all hold calls that were missed or all of the late hits that were ignored. Pretty lame calling out a kid on a football thread. Your boys participated in some after the activity as well. As far as WC mercy ruling JB go ahead and write a check they can't cash. I think after that post you know where you can put that congrats. :angry::rolleyes:

And how are JB players supposed to take murderbyzen's comment? I understand where you're coming from...I've taken that long bus ride back home from WC before myself, but murder started it...just sayin'.

Sorry I missed you after the game Greenman...give me a shout whenever. Ya'll have a stout team for sure. Gave JB all we wanted tonight.

just stirring the pot which is what these boards are for right? Actually I

didn't even go to the game. I knew what would happen...This years Collinwood

team had a lot of outstanding players but turned to ball over in waves in

every meaningful game this year. If they could have kept it to one or two

a game they would have won a LOT more games. I look for better things

in the future with a great sophmore and freshman class coming up...many of

the played last night Im sure. The wood had a lot of seniors but they were

mostly backs, little guys who played hard all four years. Hopefully also

the wood can get back those seven or eight big linemen that quit before the

season cause of the heat. They were definitely missed!!!!!

The way I seen it.

Both team had a lot of heart: JB had more

Both Teams had way to many turnovers: Cwoods hurt more because they were cost more But JB lost one in the endzone and if they expect to come out on top next week they had beet work on that. Coch will address

Both teams ran the ball well for the most part with the wood having a great miss direction game. JB'S attack was more balancd and the Tank (1)would not give up on any play!! May want to add some takling drills in JB

Oline: Both did well as you can see by the numbers put up, but let me address something that was menetioned earlier. Cwood did hold on almost every play, did give an extra push just as the wistle sounded, but hey they were good at it and very well coached. Baited and hooked was the JB player who had 2 personals called on him. Earned them and we paid for them but thats how it goes. Hats off to the Cwood offnc when it comes to blocking, I mean every stinkin player including the water boy/girl had thier hands in the chest of somebody every play (Even seen a mom block once or twice)

D- both had a strong showing but JB had the edge here.

Why Cwood lost other than the fact JB handed it to them country style. Having more than 8 plays in the playbook would have helped, at least one middle screen and maybe even some variations of a screen to the HB. Heck just one or two throws to the sideline, when your passing game sucks as yours did I understand why you run so much. Last but not least, after you drive down the field for 5 or so minutes hold on to the ball! helps to finish those drives off.

For those who from Cwood and region 6 saying JB is overrated and will lose to any region 6 team, well I wish you all a nice trip here, a great game, and a safe long ride home. The wood came but couldnt keep it UP (hahahahah) and went home for the season.

One thing is fo show, WC JB WILL BE A GREAT GAME!!!

You are right about that Chuck, ya'll never gave up and I could see why ya'll were probably the best 7-4 in 1A coming in. CW reminds me of McEwen as far as being tough and the style of play, just better.