Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

ENOUGH already!

We all gave Blackman heck for scheduling a bunch of creampuffs in the beginning of the season. Right? The Blaze fans screeched that Coach Shad wasn't responsible for making that schedule and got their feathers ruffled like crazy. Oakland played a pretty stellar non-region schedule and prevailed BUT we are home cleaning out lockers. Now you guys that were complaining the most about getting picked on are jumping on Riverdale for getting to go west. They didn't set their schedule.....thank the TSSAA for that. Bottom line is......having an easier road for the Blaze helped to get their confidence level high as a kite so they could continue to march onward. It is doing the EXACT same thing for a VERY young Riverdale team. You saw firsthand how that worked for the Blaze, so you best realize it MIGHT just do the same thing for the Warriors. IF it ends up being a RC state championship game, you have given the Warriors tons and tons of bulletin board fodder.

Now, I am rooting for all the Boro teams to keep representing our little town in the playoffs. One is going to clean out their lockers after Friday night. Hopefully there will still be two from the Boro that play in the semis the next week. I am rooting for that to happen. I don't care what the past was OR who they had to play to get to the point where they are. The main point is that they represent our district and we should all band together and cheer them ALL the rest of the way.

Don't whine when no one is supporting YOUR team if you aren't willing to support THEIRS! I know b/c I have learned this the hard way in the past. Go Dawgs, Go Blaze, and Go Warriors!

Great post 2p! GO BULLDOGS! GO BLAZE! GO WARRIORS! :hungry::thumb:

Riverdale is a really good football team, Soddy Daisy had a really good year and I think Riverdale just made the Trojans better by letting them know that they are not there yet. Time to get back to work Trojans, love you guys and you will get there with hard work. Warriors looked no different than the Trojans people wise, you can just tell they have been doing it longer. Get behind Coach Orr, he will take you there. Good luck to Riverdale the rest of the way. Win State!

great post...maybe better said than i said it...but my point exactly! a loss is often better and more developmental than an easy win...great wishes for your program in the future!

ENOUGH already!

We all gave Blackman heck for scheduling a bunch of creampuffs in the beginning of the season. Right? The Blaze fans screeched that Coach Shad wasn't responsible for making that schedule and got their feathers ruffled like crazy. Oakland played a pretty stellar non-region schedule and prevailed BUT we are home cleaning out lockers. Now you guys that were complaining the most about getting picked on are jumping on Riverdale for getting to go west. They didn't set their schedule.....thank the TSSAA for that. Bottom line is......having an easier road for the Blaze helped to get their confidence level high as a kite so they could continue to march onward. It is doing the EXACT same thing for a VERY young Riverdale team. You saw firsthand how that worked for the Blaze, so you best realize it MIGHT just do the same thing for the Warriors. IF it ends up being a RC state championship game, you have given the Warriors tons and tons of bulletin board fodder.

Now, I am rooting for all the Boro teams to keep representing our little town in the playoffs. One is going to clean out their lockers after Friday night. Hopefully there will still be two from the Boro that play in the semis the next week. I am rooting for that to happen. I don't care what the past was OR who they had to play to get to the point where they are. The main point is that they represent our district and we should all band together and cheer them ALL the rest of the way.

Don't whine when no one is supporting YOUR team if you aren't willing to support THEIRS! I know b/c I have learned this the hard way in the past. Go Dawgs, Go Blaze, and Go Warriors!

This might be one of the best posts of the year!! Good job!