Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

Hey Soddy Daisy Trojans, this just in get ready to chase you tail. Riverdales offense will have you looking crosseyed by the time the game is over. They will run davenport down your throat, creep up on the line and get ready for motion and a jet sweep. Then out, of nowhere Howdy Doody will have the ball either running or throwing it by you.

Look, I'm not a Riverdale guy, but I thought you oughta know. Get ready for coo coo town. I don't know that Blackman beat Riverdale as much as I think Riverdale ran out of time.

Good Luck, your gonna need it. :popcorneater:

Hey kidsdad, you guys won the game this year.Our QB has a real name.I know you know this, because after the performance he did against your defense(PASSING & RUNNING), it is still in your memory bank somewhere.How about try and use it next time.Remember, kid's do read these posts.I am not mad, just thought a little more respect from you on here to our QB would be nice.Good luck down the road.

Got a feeling that one of the big 3 left from the county will fall this week....BUT THERE IS NO WAY IT'S GOING TO BE THE WARRIORS!!!! ANOTHER BLOW OUT!! RUN BABY RUN AND THROW IN A PASS NOW AND THEN!! ANOTHER STEP TO THE GOLD!! GO WARRIORS!!

I see all 3 winning. 2 will be close games. Just because they are playing top caliber teams.

The Warriors will win this one by 14 maybe more.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Hey kidsdad, you guys won the game this year.Our QB has a real name.I know you know this, because after the performance he did against your defense(PASSING & RUNNING), it is still in your memory bank somewhere.How about try and use it next time.Remember, kid's do read these posts.I am not mad, just thought a little more respect from you on here to our QB would be nice.Good luck down the road.

For the record, I sought the kid out after the game and shook his hand and told him he played a heck of a game. Got I gotta be honest, I had to look at his number twice and asked him if he was the quarterback. No disrespect intended the kid looked like Howdy Doody. I think he is only gonna get better, plays way beyond his years. If you know me I cut up alot but will never disrespect a kid, unless he disrespects himself first. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad