Soddy Daisy Trojans at Riverdale ( Rd #2 )

SoddyDaisyCajun

RELAX FRANCIS, it's Tuesday. Game day is three days away. Talk smack early, talk football later. Try not to take it personal. But at the same time don't make it personal. We for the most part are grown men. Some more that others. I personally use a lot of sarcasm, innuendo and mixed metaphors in my post. Do not try to battle me with words, I will eat your lunch. This sight is for fun, not for getting ugly. If you want to talk about Riverdales cream puff path to the semis, bring it. But if people don't agree or pick at you don't get red and over react. That's how wars get started. Post on young Padmé.

But remember use the force but use it wisely.

:popcorneater:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Yeah,they did. Science Hill is just aweful. I don't see SD winning this game. But wow, that would be awesome for everybody else. Roll Tribe!!!

Yes we lost to Science Hill by 3. It was the worst game we played all year but dont for a second think we are the same team from week 0. If you saw anything of that game you would know we gave it to them more than 1 time. It couldnt have been that bad of a lose though because Science Hill made the playoffs.

Yes we lost to Science Hill by 3. It was the worst game we played all year but dont for a second think we are the same team from week 0. If you saw anything of that game you would know we gave it to them more than 1 time. It couldnt have been that bad of a lose though because Science Hill made the playoffs.

I know nothing about Soddy Daisy's program. Is there anywhere on the net I can find some film or highlights?

riverdale's run defense is not a strength vs a good line and good back...but they can play well vs an average line and good back (as it sounds like yall have)...but the problem you or anyone else will have is that offense...it can run and throw (we found this out)...with great results...it will eat up the clock...wear your D down...and keep scoring and scoring and scoring...even if they get down (riverdale that is)...they can come back and tie it up...they were down 21-0 vs both oakland and blackman and came back to tie it up...and down 17-0 vs siegel and came back and blew siegel out...good luck stopping the MACHINE...we could not and our D is pretty dang good if not great!

also you cant get almost 2000 yards and not have a good line. Just look at alabama right now they have last years heisman winner and the best back up in the nation but they cant run the football right now because of their line. I am not saying soddy will win but dont think you guys are just going to run on the field and win. If soddy is able to get turnovers look for this game to be close not a blow out like everyone thinks.

also you cant get almost 2000 yards and not have a good line. Just look at alabama right now they have last years heisman winner and the best back up in the nation but they cant run the football right now because of their line. I am not saying soddy will win but dont think you guys are just going to run on the field and win. If soddy is able to get turnovers look for this game to be close not a blow out like everyone thinks.

he is a blackman supporter so he has no dog in this hunt...we are a young team but we are talented...we have good speed and decent size...our QB #13 and RB#5 is very tough but our weakness has been our inconsistancies on defense and if you have a good back with a good line there is a chance this will be a shootout...and most of us WARRIOR fans realize we have to execute and protect the ball to win. CANT WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!!!

GO WARRIORS

there are highlights on timesfreepress.com or newschannel 3, 9, or 12s website. You would have to be a friend of a coach or a parent of a player to get the films.

Go to m a x p r e p s and search for Soddy Daisy, i have put some links on there of Videos and News

Edited by SoddyDaisyCajun

Hey Soddy Daisy Trojans, this just in get ready to chase you tail. Riverdales offense will have you looking crosseyed by the time the game is over. They will run davenport down your throat, creep up on the line and get ready for motion and a jet sweep. Then out, of nowhere Howdy Doody will have the ball either running or throwing it by you.

Look, I'm not a Riverdale guy, but I thought you oughta know. Get ready for coo coo town. I don't know that Blackman beat Riverdale as much as I think Riverdale ran out of time.

Good Luck, your gonna need it. :popcorneater:

he is a blackman supporter so he has no dog in this hunt...we are a young team but we are talented...we have good speed and decent size...our QB #13 and RB#5 is very tough but our weakness has been our inconsistancies on defense and if you have a good back with a good line there is a chance this will be a shootout...and most of us WARRIOR fans realize we have to execute and protect the ball to win. CANT WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!!!

GO WARRIORS

yeah...i'm a blackman guy...but i do have a dog in this hunt mr. riverdale man...ya'll are a 7AAA team and i'm a pulling for ya...just glad i ain't got to pull hard this week!

Riverdale 45 Soddy Daisey 21