round 2 mustangs revisit brickyard

sawdust76

You guys have been lickin' to many mineral blocks; leave them for the herefords. I was talking about the tips of the jugs were worn out from to much shaking, the sides were getting lumpy , and the artificially inserted contents were coming out. She just needs new ones. There is no shame in wearing out your jugs. You can ask any Lipscomb dad and he will tell you about his wife's worn out jugs. They have to be replaced occasionally with new ones. My wife is on her third jug this season. This time she got a big one. It's pretty bad when they only have one though. I liked it better when she had two. I think I'll surprise her tonight with a new one so that she can use two hands to shake them jugs! Beat that LAR or SND for a post. See you tonight at the smoke houise.

See Cracker theres one thing you don't understand about those jugs getting worn out. See you rich boys always buy that high dollar jug just becasue its in that pretty yellow pick me shade. And thats cool, a man should always buy the best milk he can find, it makes a body hard, but it takes a lot of money buying that jug every time. So your always away from home working hard to pay for that private education and high dollar milk. Maybe even miss a few games where those jugs are getting shaken fiercly and your wife is yelling at the top of her lungs for a great move from her favorite player. See those wives that come to the games with their furs on their backs diamonds on their fingers and jugs in their hands......Well Cracker they wouldn't tell ya but they love a country boy, Ask any Bobcat Dad, he'll tell ya! 8-)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang! My warn status went striaght to 10.....Hey Mikey! I got street cred!

With that said I'm expecting a great game tonight. Polls and predictions point to both teams to prevail. I'm looking for a strong home field advantage for the cats tonight. A young talented Cat team vs a senior latent team for the stangs......I don't expect there will be a better game in TN than this one tonight.

Go Cats !!!

Oops, don't tell my wife but she married a country boy, born in the everglades of FL and raised on a farm in LC. I just don't brag about my country boy status like you do. Meet me at the smoke house tonite about 5:30 before we take you to the woodshed and I'll bring you a fine "warm coats" fur that you won't have to stand in line for. Lickarock, you'll recognize me by well used and worn camo over purple. Pull up a chair and I'll buy your buffet!

Dang! My warn status went striaght to 10.....Hey Mikey! I got street cred!

With that said I'm expecting a great game tonight. Polls and predictions point to both teams to prevail. I'm looking for a strong home field advantage for the cats tonight. A young talented Cat team vs a senior latent team for the stangs......I don't expect there will be a better game in TN than this one tonight.

Go Cats !!!

Congrats Rocky. Your finally a "10" in something :mrgreen: Go Cats :ph34r:

Oops, don't tell my wife but she married a country boy, born in the everglades of FL and raised on a farm in LC. I just don't brag about my country boy status like you do. Meet me at the smoke house tonite about 5:30 before we take you to the woodshed and I'll bring you a fine "warm coats" fur that you won't have to stand in line for. Lickarock, you'll recognize me by well used and worn camo over purple. Pull up a chair and I'll buy your buffet!

you gonna get mine two?!?

Congrats to both teams..........I still cant believe my team beat both teams this yaer and we were done quick....but we got to enjoy a nice 2 hour TSSAA drive to Chattanooga where "anything" can happen.

Winner gets Maplewood????????????

Like I said before we beat DL... you got to catch them early in the season or else.......

This is one of those games where you don't want to see either team lose, because you would like to see BOTH of them playing next week.

Congratulations to Giles co on a great season. Losses like this hurt bad, but if you have the right kind of kids in the right kind of program, and I believe Giles does, they make you better. Both teams should be extremely proud of themselves. Two great programs, coaching staffs, fan bases, and teams.

This is one of those games where you don't want to see either team lose, because you would like to see BOTH of them playing next week.

Congratulations to Giles co on a great season. Losses like this hurt bad, but if you have the right kind of kids in the right kind of program, and I believe Giles does, they make you better. Both teams should be extremely proud of themselves. Two great programs, coaching staffs, fan bases, and teams.

Great game, I thought it was over and we'd lost again, but way to hang in there Mustangs. We played a great team and it could have gone either way. One of the nicest stadiums we've ever played in. I think all of this talk about Lipscomb having the silver spoons is a bit far fetched - we can only long for a facility as nice as this one.