Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

I don't think for a minute that anyone from Smyrna did this. This technique was used in the old Smyrna days when they played Lavergne. Smyrna coaches did it to fire up the team. Guess who was head coach when they did it? Seems a Smyrna coach who left and went to Lavergne revealed that little secret a few yrs back. It was all over CoachT. That kind of stuff is what causes REAL vandalism to schools.

Seems to me that the thought of being in the semis should be motivation enough for BHS.

come on 2P...can't keep livin in the past... :ugeek:

one week it's two kids from smyrna in a pick up on midfield...

the next it's spray painting on our practice field...

you know our coaches would not do this...

this is how rumors get started...

now now..the pick up was a former Blackman student :thumb:

the spray paint...at least it was the practice field...or i think thats what was said....but idk if smyrna did that

It was in the DNJ that the driver of the pick-up truck was a former Blackman student, not a Smyrna student. I could even pull up the link from the DNJ if need be.

I know Riverdaleman remembers when Riverdale football players got blamed for painting the Smyrna pressbox too right before they played each other.The RHS players never went within 20 miles of Smyrna that night. BTW, Riverdale creamed Smyrna after that, so sometimes those things backfire. I am sure there are still folk at Smyrna that can vouch for those old motivational tactics along with 82cat. Pathetic if you ask me.

It was in the DNJ that the driver of the pick-up truck was a former Blackman student, not a Smyrna student. I could even pull up the link from the DNJ if need be.

I know Riverdaleman remembers when Riverdale football players got blamed for painting the Smyrna pressbox too right before they played each other.The RHS players never went within 20 miles of Smyrna that night. BTW, Riverdale creamed Smyrna after that, so sometimes those things backfire. I am sure there are still folk at Smyrna that can vouch for those old motivational tactics along with 82cat. Pathetic if you ask me.

no need for dnj facts...that would ruin a good story... :roflol:

but just because it happened in the past does not mean it is the same this time...

personally, i think it is someone who knew what might have happened in the past with smyrna coaches who are trying to set our present coaches up...it's a full fledge set up...YEP...we are being set up... :thumb:

no need for dnj facts...that would ruin a good story... :roflol:

but just because it happened in the past does not mean it is the same this time...

personally, i think it is someone who knew what might have happened in the past with smyrna coaches who are trying to set our present coaches up...it's a full fledge set up...YEP...we are being set up... :thumb:

hahaha conspiracy theory lol

hahaha i always thought he was smarter than that... :popcorneater:

Yeah he even invented (in his earlier years at Smyrna) some washable spray paint so after he did it for "motivation" he could just turn on the sprinklers and it would just go away. Man, I bet that's why the sprinklers were running all the time.... :popcorneater:

Oh and it wasn't on 5 this time it was on Fox, I heard he likes them better than 5 now cause they show him more love, or maybe it was 4, no wait, maybe it was 2, heck I don't remember but I'm 100% sure it was 6! :thumb:

Edited by BlAcKmAnBlAzE2009