Smyrna vs. Blackman

seantn_4

LOD you might as well plan on playing Blackman I don't think we can stay with the I Train the 2nd time around. With the injuries we sustatined last week its going to be a rout. They are bigger, faster, stronger and an all around better team. The line is HUGE, The Back is Mr. Football. The Defense is so quick they will run us down all night. And Shad will put the smackdown on us. I am sure you already know that we have given them motivation by painting the practice field. Its just going to be a long night for the loyal Bulldog fans.

I hate to admit that PBD and MKD are right. We were lucky to win the dictrict title.

you are about as much a smyrna bulldog as i am a donkey...My link

Anybody know the real scoop on Bryson? How is he and is he going to play?

Dont know if I can put this on here, I think as long as I don't post a website link I'm ok but if not I'm sorry!! This was said in a local paper today.

"Bryson is coming off a 157-yard rushing performance against Mt. Juliet, where he suffered a lower ankle injury during the game. He has undergone treatments each day on that ankle."

"He's getting better every day," Williams said. "I think he will be fine."

So thats about all we know for now, at least it's all I'm going to believe since it came from the Coach directly.

LOD you might as well plan on playing Blackman I don't think we can stay with the I Train the 2nd time around. With the injuries we sustatined last week its going to be a rout. They are bigger, faster, stronger and an all around better team. The line is HUGE, The Back is Mr. Football. The Defense is so quick they will run us down all night. And Shad will put the smackdown on us. I am sure you already know that we have given them motivation by painting the practice field. Its just going to be a long night for the loyal Bulldog fans.

I hate to admit that PBD and MKD are right. We were lucky to win the dictrict title.

hold it now...i NEVER SAID yall were lucky to win the district title...

good gracious...don't get that started on here... :flower:

i actually always said that smyrna was the most talented team we played all year...

and that it was going to be a great game...and end in overtime...

and...that "he'll be coming around the end when he comes... :mrgreen: "

you sound like bobby bowden's son or riverdaleman's cousin...always making the opponent sound like superman plus spiderman plus the hulk all in one...

but you ain't far off... :thumb: