district 8A

possumtownshady

FCS won't get anything easy. When football players reported Monday sr Kyle Neal (hamstring), jr Connor Gaines (ankle) and jr Dalton Patterson (elbow/shoulder) didn't practice. I also think Neal will miss first two games because of the ejection during Friday night's football game (player must sit out 2 games after ejection)

DP who was probably going to start at point guard has a broken growth plate and rumor is he will be out 8 weeks. That is a HUGE blow for our boys.

No one cares about the private school we all no how most of them players get there, and most aint from the surroundin area of that school more like gallatin and mount juliet and even further away so don't start complainin heck they ought to win it ever yer with the athletes they have move in. redbolin is my pic to win this here districk and i's a pullin fur em!!!

No one cares about the private school we all no how most of them players get there, and most aint from the surroundin area of that school more like gallatin and mount juliet and even further away so don't start complainin heck they ought to win it ever yer with the athletes they have move in. redbolin is my pic to win this here districk and i's a pullin fur em!!!

that statement shows your stupidity, outta the 600 K-12 students, 90% live within 15 miles of the school. 96% live in the county, and this elementary, jr. high, and high school numbers combined. the kid that lives the furthest from school thats on the team is the patterson kid, but he's out till at least the new year maybe longer if he gotta have surgery, and he's a ball player. but FCS should still be tough without him, and contender if he gets to play this year.

Change your name to Gitsumknowledge before you speak but if you are a grad of RBS then that speaks enough. Did they teach English and Spelling there?

I said in a previous post that I thought RBS would be the team to be because of the returning 4 starters and Wes Grace. He is a smooth shooter.

Our "Private School" had to shake off some russ and jitters from playing the first game last night on the road @ Eagleville. Trailed the whole game until about 3 minutes left and took the lead. Eagleville got the ball with 10 sec remaining and got off 2-3 shots to tie but they just didn't fall. That #12 (Davenport) had 29 for the Eagles, he was deadly from the 3 pt range.

We were missing 3 key players...outside shooter and ball handler Dalton Patterson and 2 beast under the basket in Kyle Neal and Connor Gaines all out with injuries. Neal and Gaines expected back for the Dec 3 game vs Gordonsville and DP will not be back til after Christmas.

Our "Private School" had to shake off some russ and jitters from playing the first game last night on the road @ Eagleville. Trailed the whole game until about 3 minutes left and took the lead. Eagleville got the ball with 10 sec remaining and got off 2-3 shots to tie but they just didn't fall. That #12 (Davenport) had 29 for the Eagles, he was deadly from the 3 pt range.

We were missing 3 key players...outside shooter and ball handler Dalton Patterson and 2 beast under the basket in Kyle Neal and Connor Gaines all out with injuries. Neal and Gaines expected back for the Dec 3 game vs Gordonsville and DP will not be back til after Christmas.

Rust not russ.

Change your name to Gitsumknowledge before you speak but if you are a grad of RBS then that speaks enough. Did they teach English and Spelling there?

I said in a previous post that I thought RBS would be the team to be because of the returning 4 starters and Wes Grace. He is a smooth shooter.

beat not be

that statement shows your stupidity, outta the 600 K-12 students, 90% live within 15 miles of the school. 96% live in the county, and this elementary, jr. high, and high school numbers combined. the kid that lives the furthest from school thats on the team is the patterson kid, but he's out till at least the new year maybe longer if he gotta have surgery, and he's a ball player. but FCS should still be tough without him, and contender if he gets to play this year.

Hit don't take meny to make up a 5 man ball team ad wun here n wun thar and you got duh makin of a good un! Whard that Patterson kid come from woody? you an i both no he aint from around friendship area so dont git on her preachin you ins dont bring em in ever yar cause wese nose ya do! GIT U SUM OF DAT BIGGIN!

Hit don't take meny to make up a 5 man ball team ad wun here n wun thar and you got duh makin of a good un! Whard that Patterson kid come from woody? you an i both no he aint from around friendship area so dont git on her preachin you ins dont bring em in ever yar cause wese nose ya do! GIT U SUM OF DAT BIGGIN!

Thanks Muffin for the corrections.......I'll try to do better.

Patterson went to Watertown and transferred to FCS in middle school. He is a jr this year. His brother was a stud running back for the Purple Tigers back several years ago. We have a player from Smith Co and a couple from the MJ area that decided they wanted a private school instead of public.....pretty simple I think. They didn't want to end up speaking in tongue like GitsumLoydSunset

Patterson has been involved with Friendship ever since he was in 5th grade. and also has a sister that plays for the jr high team. and his father works in the center of lebanon so he does have a reason to be at the school. there is no way you can say he was recruited. why dont you just quit your whining and just play ball?