T$$AA Really Cares

team3

Im sure they get a lot of complaints they have to investigate, but I would be willing to bet the investigating they do is in house. I dont think they leave the office much to really check things out. Bring it in and I'll look at it type of stuff. Too much of an inconvenience to get out of the office.

Hawaii???? I'm sure you are kidding.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure they get a lot of complaints they have to investigate, but I would be willing to bet the investigating they do is in house. I dont think they leave the office much to really check things out. Bring it in and I'll look at it type of stuff. Too much of an inconvenience to get out of the office.

Hawaii???? I'm sure you are kidding.

I heard that also, must be nice on the beach ;)

Do a pretty good job?? Are you serious???

1st of all, where else can you "work" 3 days a week and make $80,000? Not only that, but NO decision they make are held accountable. For example, last year, the playoffs were so screwed up, THEY HAD TO TAKE EM DOWN AND RE-DO EM! Personally, I think they should have fined themselves $10,000 and donated it to the local boys club. Next, the "dots on a map" thing ain't working. There are numerous instances I can cite, but Forrest driving 250 miles to Dresden comes to mind. Or Brentwood winning their district and being an 8 seed. Or ............... jeez.

The next thing that's gonna happen is they are going to start making the schools pay them directly for officials, and they in turn direct deposit the money into the official's accounts. You may not think that's a big deal, but I promise you'll see a lot of officials quit if that happens. And if you want to complain about the refs now, wait till you've got job blow out there who doesn't know his elbow from his a-hole, but he's there because THERE'S NOBODY ELSE!

THEY DON'T CARE. It's like "hey, let's try this? It sounds stupid, so everybody will hate it and talk about us!"