2011 Dresden Football

hogheaven

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dresden community has come to life. Quarterback club finally kicked in gear,school district, and even our rotary all kicking into improving facilities. Proud to be part of that community! Future is looking bright thanks to a few people not accepting the "way things are done" and others finally seeing the need. The boys appreciate all the effort and generations of Lions will be better off for it. :thumb:

• 4 weeks later...

good work today against Henry County. They are a fast team. Great 7v7 practice. There is no better team to practice against when you want speed. They gave us a great look today and it really helped some of our young players learn their new positions. Except for a few rainbow passes and drops, the lions looked better. Better than what??? i don't know, but better. I look forward to pads to see what we really have. Keep working hard !

What a difference a year makes. Community and district support for our program has gone from low to high during the summer. Quarterback club, Superintendant Frazier, community, and even the rotary club has been busy. Old junk removed from fields and ditches, air conditioning in fieldhouse, new lockers, equipment, water in weight room, field improvements, and constant parent and community support in many ways. Absolutely amazing. There is a good transformation taking place with dresden football. Thanks to all involved. :thumb:

Are y'all supposed to be better this year than last year hog?

Supposed to be?...Yes. Will be?...No idea. Can be? Yes.

Depending on too many sophmores scares me, but the dreaded "potential" is there.

We will know more after a couple more weeks. I miss having Greenfield first.