Jo Byrns vs Perry Co.

theGURU

Battle of the Best.  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who is headed to Cookeville to represent the West?

• Perry County
    • Jo Byrns

Truth is JB, this is the single biggest game in PC football history. No it’s not the biggest game JB has ever been in I mean you guys been to the ship and deep in playoffs several times. I can see that JB has playoff experience edge on PC but you can’t measure the hunger in these PC boys. PC football has this year and next year to get a gold ball if not then well I don’t think PC ever will. WE will have pretty good team coming back led by Tucker (my Mr. football voted already LOL) but Mercer and some pretty dang good linemen are Sr’s this year. I think this is our year we are a team of destiny we have been under estimated every week. I know JB is good. I know they are 12-0. I know nobody has scored over 14 against their defense. But I also know this PC Viking team and they will play with a hunger and some fire that JB is not use to seeing. The defense will take chances and blitz LB from every where. I just don’t think there is a team in 1a that can shut this offense down the way they are clicking. To all Viking Nation I am proud of our team and accomplishments. Good Job from top to bottom we are here and have a shot at this. PC-30 JB- 27:hungry:

And you and all of PC fan's and player's should be proud of what yall have accomplished this yr heck i am pround for ya really i am ,,, but the ride stop's fri, night like devil44 said this is JBS year :thumb: an jbalumni81 says DEM DAR DEVIL"S ARE A COMING

Man.... I take a leave of absence and this thread goes to crap. :roflolk: ..... I was just cheking in to see if Logger and Vikingfan were married yet.... This thread has gotten BORING!!!

Perry County-3

Jo Byrns-2

And i would like to know where all this CRAP is coming from because that's what it is CRAP :x

it sure seems like it when everyone says itll be 30 to 15 or watever and yall have to come here so thats a 3 hr trip that takes a toll on 14,15,16,and 17 yr old kids

Well it's only really 2 hr's and i just imagine the Devil's will be rolling up in a big coach bus so there want be no stress at all and how would a ride bother a kid that age,,,and i would say they will be there early enough to relax and loosen up and get ready to turn that pc field into a mud pit if it's like y'all say :twisted:

Truth is JB, this is the single biggest game in PC football history. No it’s not the biggest game JB has ever been in I mean you guys been to the ship and deep in playoffs several times. I can see that JB has playoff experience edge on PC but you can’t measure the hunger in these PC boys. PC football has this year and next year to get a gold ball if not then well I don’t think PC ever will. WE will have pretty good team coming back led by Tucker (my Mr. football voted already LOL) but Mercer and some pretty dang good linemen are Sr’s this year. I think this is our year we are a team of destiny we have been under estimated every week. I know JB is good. I know they are 12-0. I know nobody has scored over 14 against their defense. But I also know this PC Viking team and they will play with a hunger and some fire that JB is not use to seeing. The defense will take chances and blitz LB from every where. I just don’t think there is a team in 1a that can shut this offense down the way they are clicking. To all Viking Nation I am proud of our team and accomplishments. Good Job from top to bottom we are here and have a shot at this. PC-30 JB- 27:hungry:

That's a solid post. Look if you beat us then I will say congratulations you where the better team.You know we're all on here just talking trash.Poo has been flung both ways.

Edited by RedDevil88

I'll admit for awhile today I started to be a little concerned about this game. The Jb posters and the way they are so certain that we haven't faced anyone of their caliber began to make me nervous. Listen I know you have a good team maybe even a great team, you do have my respect. But...........you know I began to think about our team, and I started to relax. We have a lock down defense, ask anyone we've played, they won't dis us. Say what you want you haven't played a offense as strong as ours this year, I don't care what u say, you haven't. You haven't faced anyone all year of our caliber. So get ready to take your beatin, because you won't be able to stop it.

That's a solid post. Look if you beat us then I will say congratulations you where the better team.You know we're all on here just talking trash.Poo has been flung both ways.

...and that is part of the fun. I will say that I can't wait to meet some of the PC posters. Here's to Turkey Day and Friday morning snow showers.

I'll admit for awhile today I started to be a little concerned about this game. The Jb posters and the way they are so certain that we haven't faced anyone of their caliber began to make me nervous. Listen I know you have a good team maybe even a great team, you do have my respect. But...........you know I began to think about our team, and I started to relax. We have a lock down defense, ask anyone we've played, they won't dis us. Say what you want you haven't played a offense as strong as ours this year, I don't care what u say, you haven't. You haven't faced anyone all year of our caliber. So get ready to take your beatin, because you won't be able to stop it.

We have the same feeling... looks like we have to wait til Friday to figure it all out. I will tell you this you have not faced a team like us either.

You haven't faced anyone all year of our caliber. So get ready to take your beatin, because you won't be able to stop it.

Sounds good. You come run over our defense then turn around and stop our ground attack...you deserve the V.

You guys are really underestimating how athletic and hard hitting this team is....we bring it!!!!

Radio I admire your post bout the Vikings football this year, it is a special time of year and to be practicing on thanksgiving is reall special, so many never get to experience that and we all should give thanks to those boys of each team who have been at it since mid July with one common goal in mind and only one team in the whole state will achieve that dream, I do have some advise for you parrents, brothers, sisters, Grandpas and grandmas, make sure to take pictures of tomorrows practice, group pic plus a sr picture, we never know if our respective school will reach this point again so preserve it in memories, radio I came over last year to chek on Jacob when he got injured against us and I ask you to direct me to his parrents, I spoke with all of them and told Jacob what a special player he would be, and look where he is today, no matter who's kids are out there in team sports only one will come out victorious, but with good teachings of character and humility sometimes makes us a bettr person and a lot bettr citizen when our HS days are gone.

I do like to poke and prod folks on Coacht but in the end those two teams on the field is who settles the scores, I look foward to Friday night to see who continues their quest for that ultimate goal, PC folks take pics tomorrow, they last a lifetime, now back to poking a little but