all state and all district teams

eaglepride55

I got my book the same day. I've only read about the great teams so far. :roflolk:

You are not Roy Dillard Jr., I don't think Roy is old enough to have a kid big enough to come on this website. Roy would never put down a school like you keep doing either. Roy comes on this website to learn about teams and players and asks people questions. He also teaches us some things about these boys once he reads up on them in his Murphy Fair book. I think you joke too...Roy would never joke with anybody.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Perry Co. should have been the 3rd team you read about. And Jacob Tucker should have been the first player you read about, if EA sports had a Highschool football game he would be on the cover :roflolk:

You're joking. If Bernie Mac finds out a high school player is working for Nintendo, he is gonna be very upset with your coach. Maybe even forfeit the would be silver ball. :roflolk:

This coaches list contains several deserving young men but are the coaches "nuts" for having sooooooooooooo many qb's. Leaving Minga from Grace off and leaving Hale from S. Pitt off is simply ridiculous. One is a safety and the other a rb. Both just got robbed..The coaches list has been way off the last several years..Let the writer's do the picking. They follow it alot closer and their all-state teams are usually alot more accurate.

This coaches list contains several deserving young men but are the coaches "nuts" for having sooooooooooooo many qb's. Leaving Minga from Grace off and leaving Hale from S. Pitt off is simply ridiculous. One is a safety and the other a rb. Both just got robbed..The coaches list has been way off the last several years..Let the writer's do the picking. They follow it alot closer and their all-state teams are usually alot more accurate.

TSWA definitely did a much better job than coaches did.

• 2 months later...

I just checked that website out again the other day and they have the official all state team on there. That other was just a ballot. The new one does have Hale on it and a few more players that werent on the ballet