Giles County All-Region

MikeWinchell

Hmmm. You know, I haven't heard yet. With it being such a down year talent wise and all I bet we wont have as many as last year. It's going to be very difficult to top last year! :ph34r:

dude,which bobcats were you watching this year.damien reynolds, the safety, got MVP,[not offense or defense], just MVP of the region.al cobb got super region QB.[best QB in the region].along with approx.10 more players receiving region awards.looks to me we had tallent oplenty .probaly several left out that should 've received awards.last year was great , but can't live in the past!GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude,which bobcats were you watching this year.damien reynolds, the safety, got MVP,[not offense or defense], just MVP of the region.al cobb got super region QB.[best QB in the region].along with approx.10 more players receiving region awards.looks to me we had tallent oplenty .probaly several left out that should 've received awards.last year was great , but can't live in the past!GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the reaction he was looking for. Gotta let it go man. He as well as the rest of us know that this was a very talented team this year.

• 2 weeks later...

"dude,which bobcats were you watching this year.damien reynolds, the safety, got MVP,[not offense or defense], just MVP of the region.al cobb got super region QB.[best QB in the region].along with approx.10 more players receiving region awards.looks to me we had tallent oplenty .probaly several left out that should 've received awards.last year was great , but can't live in the past!GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!"

You've got to be kidding!!!!! We didn't have hardly anything this year!!! We didn't have any superstars, Mr. Footballs or any of the kids garnering major DI attention!!