Tri-County Seven

coachh17

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the Tri-County teams playing during the holidays? EHS won the Doc Maples at THS last night and will be playing in the Johnson City Honda/McDonald's Invitational at Daniel Boone next week. I believe Hampton is in the Boone tourney as well.

Hampton is in the tournament at Boone. Unaka & Cloudland make their annual trips to Harriman for 3 games. Unicoi Co. is playing in the Greene Co. Bank Tournament and play Mt. Juliet I think. That is the tournament the Lady Cyclones should have gotten in if they were looking for a challenge. I don't think that Happy Valley is playing anywhere and I'm not sure about Johnson Co. Merry Christmas to all in the Tri-County area.

Hampton is in the tournament at Boone. Unaka & Cloudland make their annual trips to Harriman for 3 games. Unicoi Co. is playing in the Greene Co. Bank Tournament and play Mt. Juliet I think. That is the tournament the Lady Cyclones should have gotten in if they were looking for a challenge. I don't think that Happy Valley is playing anywhere and I'm not sure about Johnson Co. Merry Christmas to all in the Tri-County area.

Wow, Unicoi got a tough draw early. Mt. Juliet played in the Riverdale play date. Riverdale, Mt. Juliet, and Memphis Central were there and were very impressive.

Lady Cyclones aren't looking to play a tournament that might expose their weakness's and where there is real competition even though it would give an excellent opportunity to do some scouting on possible recruits for next year.

Edited by doodle_bug_1111

Lady Cyclones aren't looking to play a tournament that might expose their weakness's and where there is real competition even though it would give an excellent opportunity to do some scouting on possible recruits for next year.

Doodle must have been sipping the Christmas egg nog. I'm pretty sure EHS was planning to go to South Carolina for a holiday tournament vice entering the DB event. I don't know if money or something else was the issue, but I believe the AD may have ultimately made the final decision not to go out of state. Thus, Betsy ended up in the DB tourney. BTW, although the overall competition was not top notch at the Doc Maples, THS is pretty darn good (especially on their own court).

Doodle must have been sipping the Christmas egg nog. I'm pretty sure EHS was planning to go to South Carolina for a holiday tournament vice entering the DB event. I don't know if money or something else was the issue, but I believe the AD may have ultimately made the final decision not to go out of state. Thus, Betsy ended up in the DB tourney. BTW, although the overall competition was not top notch at the Doc Maples, THS is pretty darn good (especially on their own court).

teams are also allowed so many games some play thanksgiving then pre christmas games then take off untill jan dont know if thats the case or not i do know that when you play in a tournment it counts as 2 games even if you play more good luck 2 all the teams thats playing and some people is jealous of eliz but there a good ball club you put the hard work in and you can be right were they are i do know science hill is getting there there working hard and playing the games alot of teams hasent played 5 games then took off untill the first of the year thats nothing but acouch being lazy or happy with loseing

Always an excuse but never the truth. Right cartercountysparky

Always an excuse but never the truth. Right cartercountysparky

I can assure you there is much more truth in my posts than anything you publish. Your posts are filled mainly with misinformation and whining. Your sarcasm reeks of jealousy. I haven't seen a post from you yet that provided substantive input or commentary on any subject. How's that for truth, Doodle?

I can assure you there is much more truth in my posts than anything you publish. Your posts are filled mainly with misinformation and whining. Your sarcasm reeks of jealousy. I haven't seen a post from you yet that provided substantive input or commentary on any subject. How's that for truth, Doodle?

[/quot

No whining just can't understand why you deny the out of zone players if nothing is wrong with it. Eliz. averages at least 2 a year right or wrong.

[/quote

No whining just can't understand why you deny the out of zone players if nothing is wrong with it. Eliz. averages at least 2 a year right or wrong.

Not sure what you mean by 'deny' here. Coachh and I have explained in detail the boundaries and numbers but you either didn't pay attention or are ignoring it. Regardless, I don't see anything at all wrong with out of zone players as long the rules are followed. Again, these choices are made by parents and their kids. Not sure where you arrived at "at least 2 a year", but to my knowledge there is only 1 current varsity player living out of zone and this is her 4th year. Anyway, this is my last post on the subject. Peace. Merry Christmas...