Polk Co. 21-Bledsoe Co. 7

Indian

Posted by wildcatman:

Polk did what they had to do to win this game. They came off of a big loss to Copper Basin from last week but it didn't seem to affect them any. Polk now stands at 2-1 in the region with still hope for a playoff spot. They only have to win one more region game to gain a playoff spot with 3 region games left. They play Tellico,Marion,and Meigs Co. Next week they play Tellico at Polk. Anyone got any predictions on the game. I am interested in hearing some predictions.

Comparing scores and common opponents isn't always accurate but I'd have a hard time picking Tellico over Polk after Tellico lost to Meigs. I'd say somewhere around the 21-7, 24-7 range like your game tonight. Marion may be a different story, although what Marion does or doesn't do against Tyner may have an affect on your game with them.

Guest meigsroaddog

It's been the only balanced game we've had all season. The running game came thru and set up good pass plays. I'm happy to see our boys are finally playing as a team. The seniors are starting to lead. But, that doesn't deminish TP. They are a good team - fast. Wildcats need to really be up for this one - that's how you'll beat them - shut down the run. Have fun.