FCS vs Ezell Tuesday 21st

GreenFog

Maybe Teague is leaving for football reasons. He isn't that great in bball. His future is definately with football and Ezell isn't very good. Either way, Ezell is not winning anything in bball this year. The West is loaded with teams like USJ, ECS, Lausanne, etc..

Well like GreenFog said earlier, Teague was still playing the night of the 21st agianst FC so he may not be leaving now

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as of today it appears that Teague is leaving...I guess we will all know for sure tomorrow at 8:30 at Ezell. According to sources (my son) he may be transferring to Henry County, a football powerhouse. My guess is to concentrate on Football. He leaves the Ezell team as it's highest scorer after 10 games avg right at 14 pts a game, shooting 61% from the field, leading rebounder, and tied for block shots. He had a bad game against JJP II and Friendship but has netted double digits in the 8 other games. He fit the bill for the Eagles as it's center and will leave a huge hole in the middle and with depth overall for the rest of the season and next year.

We'll see what happens tomorrow...

Gman

Well i'm sure this is a big blow to all the guys at ezell so no offense to them but this can be very good news for other teams in this tournament looking to knock them off

Well i'm sure this is a big blow to all the guys at ezell so no offense to them but this can be very good news for other teams in this tournament looking to knock them off

Sometimes a thing such as this pulls a team together so in Ezell's case I hope that it does for them. The remainder of the team will have to step it up a notch and they can.........Good luck Eagles

Maybe Teague is leaving for football reasons. He isn't that great in bball. His future is definately with football and Ezell isn't very good. Either way, Ezell is not winning anything in bball this year. The West is loaded with teams like USJ, ECS, Lausanne, etc..

He is a senior. I don't think he will be playing football next year for Henry County. Unless Cam Newton's father is his agent. :roflol:

Edited by 9aafan

he is a junior.

Corey is a Junior...however...seems everyone is confused on this one. In order to keep my journalistic skills correct...I guess I am gonna have to keep quiet until all things happen. Corey may still be at Ezell and he still may play which is my hopes...cause we need him in the interior.

I was at the DCA Friendship games today...congrats to the FCS Girls and the DCA Boys team. The DCA Boys looked really quick and played really well this today. Seemed they got FCS out of rhythm and forced FCS to play at their tiempo. They could very well be the team to beat in this tourney.

Sorry for the missinformation...not sure where to go with this story at the moment...but will update you on it after our game tonight.

Go Eagles!