How will Baylor look next year? 2011

realmenwearred

How will Baylor look next year? 2011

I'm a Baylor parent so I may look at this through "BIG RED" glasses but I think Baylor will be very strong next year.

The offense that started the state title game has everyone back but Jacob and I realize that it's a tall order to replace the Mr Football winner, but this could be a special group next year.

The defense has 7 starters back from the state title game starters with loads of depth and talented kids ready to step up, once again some big shoes to fill but I think they will be up to the task.

If they continue to work hard great things will happen for this group.

I'm a Baylor parent so I may look at this through "BIG RED" glasses but I think Baylor will be very strong next year.

The offense that started the state title game has everyone back but Jacob and I realize that it's a tall order to replace the Mr Football winner, but this could be a special group next year.

The defense has 7 starters back from the state title game starters with loads of depth and talented kids ready to step up, once again some big shoes to fill but I think they will be up to the task.

Well that is great to hear, was not clear on how many starters returning. Sounds like another good year for Baylor! :thumb:

Have you seen this: http://www.ky-tn-borderbowl.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Help me understand what this has to do with this thread?

First off I created this thread so I will put what ever I want on it.

Second off Jacob Huesman from BAYLOR SCHOOL is playing in it, I thought maybe some Baylor person might read it and decide to go see it.

Chattcity who is "your" team? My guesses are Tyner, Central, or maybe Red Bank.

The players are listed below: Copied from the game link.

CONGRATULATIONS PLAYERS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS! SEE YA' AT THE GAME!!!

Seth Anderson Siegel High School Murfreesboro

Tucker Bolton Bradley Central Old Fort

Eli Bradley Elizabethton High School Elizabethton

Ron Durbin Gatlinburg-Pittman High School Gatlinburg

Quinn Epperly Christian Academy of Knoxville Knoxville

Keenan Evans Campbell County LaFollette

Steven Fortner Christian Academy of Knoxville Maryville

Davis Frank Grace Christian Academy Knoxville

Andrew Fritts Christian Academy of Knoxville Knoxville

Turner Haddock Friendship Christian School Lebanon

Corey Hall Dobyns Bennett High School Kingsport

Michael Hargrove Polk County High School Benton