District 12A Top 15

PollCat

According to their Post 19 coach, both Huddleston's signed with Cleveland State.

I talked with their dad yesterday and both signed this week with Cleveland State. Congrads to those guys. They have worked harder than any 2 players that I know. I have enjoyed watching them compete over the years. My son has played with them and against them ever since they were about 5 or 6. Good young men and I wish them an outstanding college career. (Hope we can beat them this year though).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked with their dad yesterday and both signed this week with Cleveland State. Congrads to those guys. They have worked harder than any 2 players that I know. I have enjoyed watching them compete over the years. My son has played with them and against them ever since they were about 5 or 6. Good young men and I wish them an outstanding college career. (Hope we can beat them this year though).

Trying to put a name with your screen name. Are you in the insurance business?

I knew I drooled a lot, but didn't know I made noises.

Great weather to get practice going. Loretto dropped their basketball game to C'wood last night so I quess they will get a big jump on baseball now. I'm not sure how many players that basketball will effect on other teams but WC doesn't have any basketball players that play baseball unless some of them decide to come out. PC only has Mercer (I think, Tucker did not play last year) C'wood has a few that play both. S'town has a few.

Great weather to get practice going. Loretto dropped their basketball game to C'wood last night so I quess they will get a big jump on baseball now. I'm not sure how many players that basketball will effect on other teams but WC doesn't have any basketball players that play baseball unless some of them decide to come out. PC only has Mercer (I think, Tucker did not play last year) C'wood has a few that play both. S'town has a few.

I see that Pipenger from Wayne County has verbally committed to Columbia State.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This year is gonna be a tough district and its anyones year. My top 15 are

1. Pippenger - WC

2. T.Huddleston - Stown

3. Simbeck - Loretto

4. Lyons - Stown

5. Grimes - PC

6. A.Huddleston - Stown

7. Richardson - PC

8. Rice - WC

9. Roberts - Stown

10. Ray - WC

11. Chard - Stown

12. Shaddix - Loretto

13. Qualls - PC

14. Daniel - Wood

15. Gowen - Loretto

Now that the district is finished up who are your top 15 players? Who is MVP and why? How will the district tournament end up?

1. Summertown 10-0

2. Wayne County 8-2

3. Perry County 5-5

4. Loretto 4-6

5. Collinwood 3-7

6. Clifton 0-10