The C

cmonman

Keep hearing bout the c

My chattanoogan friend (only have 1 and thats my son @ utc) claimed when I ask bout the c that this is the 3rd time they were a no show

2 duals and now another tournament

hmm whats that all about

help us in the middle of the state understand the c's philosophy on not showing up

Keep hearing bout the c

My chattanoogan friend (only have 1 and thats my son @ utc) claimed when I ask bout the c that this is the 3rd time they were a no show

2 duals and now another tournament

hmm whats that all about

help us in the middle of the state understand the c's philosophy on not showing up

If they were a no-show last week,it was because hamilton county schools can't have /or go to sporting events,if school gets canceled due to weather or whatever.,.if weather wasn't the case and they back out,its because they are scared.

If they were a no-show last week,it was because hamilton county schools can't have /or go to sporting events,if school gets canceled due to weather or whatever.,.if weather wasn't the case and they back out,its because they are scared.

Central appeared for several years to be going downhill fast. There is a renewed program there now and they are becoming VERY competitive thanks to some great coaching and motivated wrestlers. They arent ready to beat Bradley,cleveland, Soddy yet, but lets give them some credit. It takes more than a couple of years to develop a team that can compete with the Best in the state. I have enjoyed watching their tremendous progress. I would suggest the Central folks do some heavy Lobbying to try to get jobs for VOLUNTEER coaches Knox and Edmonson. These guys cant afford to be volunteers forever and there is some interest in the surrounding area in luring them away.