2010-2011 State Duals

matcat

I would thoroughly love to hear the explanation that is going to go with that last statement. I would NEVER cheat at this sport, and who do you think you are suggesting I have. Nobody made any excuses, Ravenwood wrestled awesome. They won district 11 and earned home field advantage. In no way am I saying if it were at Indy they would have won, but I am saying that home field advantage helped fire them up. Excuses would be to say we were screwed out of a couple matches, bad calls were made. All I ever said is that if a couple of those closer matches would've been in our favor it COULD have been a different match. BUT, once again, my hats off to Ravenwood. Hopefully we will get to see them next week at state. This is the first time we've qualified for state in a couple years and we are looking to improve on our 4th place finish a couple years ago.

See you guys at the Ag Center next week. GO EAGLES!

first of all were did u read me saying u were trying to cheap the score was like 34 to 3 before the forfeits kinda hard to cheat there but anyway i never said that so here is the explanation so read slowly so u don't put words in my posts while u were at the score table keeping what i assume were stats u would raise up two fingers or one when u thought the ref should of been giving them some which is fine if u r at the side sitting with the team or in the stands but i have always been told when at the score table i was not allowed to coach or voice my views but to do my job (respect the table) it just didn't look professional with u being a former ref and all if u wanted to ref put your shirt on and go for it if u r keeping stats (respect the table) and as far as not making excuses then what is your dif of excuses sounds like looks like it must b it

insert - if any wrestler's r reading my post by no way am i throwing punts at u i know the hard work u do every day and wk after wk to make these great matches happen i'm just having fun with the adults who lose brain cells during wrestling season.

now back to WG again i'll say like the line before where u said i called u a cheater i said i'm having fun at yalls expense so untighten the corncob and a cup full of sugar helps the medicine go down for that hurtin uall took c u at the ag center :popcorneater:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all were did u read me saying u were trying to cheap the score was like 34 to 3 before the forfeits kinda hard to cheat there but anyway i never said that so here is the explanation so read slowly so u don't put words in my posts while u were at the score table keeping what i assume were stats u would raise up two fingers or one when u thought the ref should of been giving them some which is fine if u r at the side sitting with the team or in the stands but i have always been told when at the score table i was not allowed to coach or voice my views but to do my job (respect the table) it just didn't look professional with u being a former ref and all if u wanted to ref put your shirt on and go for it if u r keeping stats (respect the table) and as far as not making excuses then what is your dif of excuses sounds like looks like it must b it

insert - if any wrestler's r reading my post by no way am i throwing punts at u i know the hard work u do every day and wk after wk to make these great matches happen i'm just having fun with the adults who lose brain cells during wrestling season.

now back to WG again i'll say like the line before where u said i called u a cheater i said i'm having fun at yalls expense so untighten the corncob and a cup full of sugar helps the medicine go down for that hurtin uall took c u at the ag center :popcorneater:

i dont see any problem with him raising his fingers for 2 pts when he thought they should be given. how is that disrespecting the table? hes still writing the ref's score down. even if hes at the table hes still a fan and WG no one else besides this guy cares about you doing that. and if you think that is disrespecting then how about that indy wrestling t-shirt he wheres when behind the table thats just as bad as him cheering his team on :thumb:

i dont see any problem with him raising his fingers for 2 pts when he thought they should be given. how is that disrespecting the table? hes still writing the ref's score down. even if hes at the table hes still a fan and WG no one else besides this guy cares about you doing that. and if you think that is disrespecting then how about that indy wrestling t-shirt he wheres when behind the table thats just as bad as him cheering his team on :thumb:

If i have to explain to you u wouldn't understand it anyway so again loosen the corncob and good luck at state :thumb:

Sorry to point this out WrestlingGod, but I believe that Indy is 0-4 against Ravenwood the past two years. But each of the three studs from District 12: Franklin, Ravenwood, and Independence, have two studs that no one in the district or the region can beat. RHS has Freeman and Hawthorne, Indy has Cox and Newberg, Franklin has Woods and one other guy whose name escapes me at the moment. Also according to the Tennessean RHS was up 34-3 before they forfeited the rest of the matches since victory was decided, so the score is closer than the match actually was.

What does this mean you ask? Ravenwood's fill-ins are better than Indy's fill-ins. End of story. But best of luck in the State Duals. I'd like to see a all Williamson County State Final, even though it may not happen that way for whatever reason.

Hahahaha, WrestlingGod is lame. He speaks big, and then tries to justify his incorrect statements with more boloney. Hahahaha. Nothing is settled in that district, but AS FAR AS WG KNOWS, McGavock and Overton will represent. I need to let my Antioch contacts know that WG says you all suck and won't win, because WG says so, and WG must be right, because WG is from Williamson County, and we know that because WG is from Williamson Co, then WG is superior in knowledge to anyone on CoachT about Region 6 because WG has a brother that wrestles for Indy, and that is the bottom line, because WG says so. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Wow, after taking about 45 min. to read this post being a slow and bad reader I did notice something. Your an idiot. WG never was saying he was superior he was say at his knowledge or my prediction is McGavock and Overton will represent. You should learn to read alittle better there buddy. I mean lol i dont know what kind of education Metro gets but it's not looking like they focus on thier reading. Maybe my reading isn't so bad; oh it's probably because I'm gladly not from Metro. Stating a fact. Read something closer then read it again before you post something and being a smart @$$ with it.

Good Luck to all going to state duels!

-Semper Fi-