Oakdale

easttnballer

I have been on to watch Oakdale a few time this year they are very talented but seem to have some struggles against schools they should beat, whats their true identy? They took Harriman to ot was up 11 in the 3rd against Wartburg can they win big games? They impressed me against Coalfield outscoring them by 20 or so in the 2nd half the other night but can they win?

They haven't proven that they can win... you mention teams like wartburg and harriman, and both of these teams have beaten oakdale by more than 25 the other times they have played them. If you can't beat them at your barn, you sure are not gonna beat them on wartburg's or harriman's floor.. Hope you are not overlooking Oneida, they just beat you on your floor not to long ago. Oakdale has a losing record, can't see them being winners in late February.

the only winning team will be oakdales girls, there something else hands down they'll make it far, but oakdales boys aren't going anywhere they probably get knocked out of the whole thing when they play their district game against oneida

Oakdale boys have some talent coming up. They should be more competitive next season.

I've seen Oakdale play a couple of times this year and they were a pretty good team. I think a lot of it has to do with the new coach they have down there. I think the last coach they had won about 2 games in five years or something like that! So with a good coach now, I look for tham to be improved in the future.

Oakdale is returning Tim Stewart a very good ball player who needs to become the leader and be more consistent and Trenton who will become the PG and a few other I don't know the name of but their team depends on these 2 players in 2011-2012

I have seen this Oakdale team play this year. I don't know what game you watched but when i saw them Tim Stewart was not a very good ball player. He's slow and awkward, he can't shoot and the only thing he has going for him his height. He's not good at all. If their season relies on him then i don't see them winning next season.

I have seen this Oakdale team play this year. I don't know what game you watched but when i saw them Tim Stewart was not a very good ball player. He's slow and awkward, he can't shoot and the only thing he has going for him his height. He's not good at all. If their season relies on him then i don't see them winning next season.

yep.....