Losers of District 8A

MrNoitAll

District 8

Red Boiling Spring....here is another school where BB comes in front of SB or FB. Where do I start.....hmmmm worse field in the Mid-State......I would like for someone to tell me of a worse field please! These are good folks down there but SB is goin to be a very long season for these folks. You never ever see this bunch a playin in those tournaments anywhere and if you do they dont get to far from the trailer...It will be between them and the big dog in FB to see who gets to stay on bottom. But no doubt they have the worse field of anyone around! I still think they should think about cuttin hay off to make a little extra $$$$$$$$$$ and come to think about it how about linin the whole field....

Trousdale County........best FB team in district year in and year out! Those folks have a habit of winnin and winnin big. But this is SB and they are very young but do have some very young talent on the team. Will have a freshman on the mound who is goin to be good some day defense will be good not great. Some girls do play travel and the coaches will not go down without a fight but youth is good but not against teams where the older girls will rule. This bunch will drive the coaches crazy but should get better as the season goes on.

Watertown is in the middle this year....a lot better than the two above but not as good as the two below them. Good pitcher returnin and that will keep them in a lot of games and bunch comin out but this aint goin to be the year to reach the top. Matter of fact when is the last time they have been on the top?

Friendship Christian.....when has been the last time they have not been picked to win district? Well to much is a happenin on this team for them to beat Gordonsville. New coach who has never coached girls softball before, only one pitcher that has any experience comin back. Word in the park is the coach tried to get the FB job at Lebanon HS....dont sound good...but he didnt get it so all is well....coachin baseball is ust a little bit different than baseball so I am sure he will be a learnin on the job. Can they make it back to state.....yep stay away from the bunch from the East and you can. :flower:

Gordonsville[/b...well this team has as many daddies a coachin than anyone I have ever seen in the Mid-state on one team, they win the prize from Emil's Restaurant for the most daddies on the team!....I wonder what them girls who aint got daddies out there are a thinkin?? I just wonder if those daddies would be there if their princess wasnt a playin? I think everyone knows that answer :roflol: But these young ladies have the best pitchin in district, a solid defense,a bunch comin back,a very easy road to state as long as they stay away from the bunch from the East... :flower:

District 8

Red Boiling Spring....here is another school where BB comes in front of SB or FB.

Please, of all the sports RBS's softball team has probably been the most successful...from 2000-2009 RBS has won 5 district championships, has had, I believe, 2 sub-state appearances in that time and just a couple of years ago we were just 1 run away from a 3rd sub-state appearance. How many teams in the region can say they actually put FCS out of the region...I believe only 1 and that is RBS :thumb: ...

Edited by swanson71

Please, of all the sports RBS's softball team has probably been the most successful...from 2000-2009 RBS has won 5 district championships, has had, I believe, 2 sub-state appearances in that time and just a couple of years ago we were just 1 run away from a 3rd sub-state appearance. How many teams in the region can say they actually put FCS out of the region...I believe only 1 and that is RBS :thumb: ...

My man swanson winnin district is great if you are playin in a good district....but your district was very weak at the time....you all aint goin to be winnin district anytime in the next 12 years or so it just aint goin to happen.....just get the cows, goats out there and work on that field! I think they have a PA system down at the local Wally World store that you all can use to make that music and announce the players names.....Oh I forgot you all aint got a Wally World! :flower:

My man swanson winnin district is great if you are playin in a good district....but your district was very weak at the time....you all aint goin to be winnin district anytime in the next 12 years or so it just aint goin to happen.....just get the cows, goats out there and work on that field! I think they have a PA system down at the local Wally World store that you all can use to make that music and announce the players names.....Oh I forgot you all aint got a Wally World! :flower:

Of all those years the only thing that has made 8a strong is Friendship Christian. Trousdale beat them once and other than that FCS has dominated this district. If you take FCS out then 8a is no stronger than 7a.

District 8

Red Boiling Spring....here is another school where BB comes in front of SB or FB. Where do I start.....hmmmm worse field in the Mid-State......I would like for someone to tell me of a worse field please! These are good folks down there but SB is goin to be a very long season for these folks. You never ever see this bunch a playin in those tournaments anywhere and if you do they dont get to far from the trailer...It will be between them and the big dog in FB to see who gets to stay on bottom. But no doubt they have the worse field of anyone around! I still think they should think about cuttin hay off to make a little extra $$$$$$$$$$ and come to think about it how about linin the whole field....

Trousdale County........best FB team in district year in and year out! Those folks have a habit of winnin and winnin big. But this is SB and they are very young but do have some very young talent on the team. Will have a freshman on the mound who is goin to be good some day defense will be good not great. Some girls do play travel and the coaches will not go down without a fight but youth is good but not against teams where the older girls will rule. This bunch will drive the coaches crazy but should get better as the season goes on.

Watertown is in the middle this year....a lot better than the two above but not as good as the two below them. Good pitcher returnin and that will keep them in a lot of games and bunch comin out but this aint goin to be the year to reach the top. Matter of fact when is the last time they have been on the top?

Friendship Christian.....when has been the last time they have not been picked to win district? Well to much is a happenin on this team for them to beat Gordonsville. New coach who has never coached girls softball before, only one pitcher that has any experience comin back. Word in the park is the coach tried to get the FB job at Lebanon HS....dont sound good...but he didnt get it so all is well....coachin baseball is ust a little bit different than baseball so I am sure he will be a learnin on the job. Can they make it back to state.....yep stay away from the bunch from the East and you can. :flower:

Gordonsville[/b...well this team has as many daddies a coachin than anyone I have ever seen in the Mid-state on one team, they win the prize from Emil's Restaurant for the most daddies on the team!....I wonder what them girls who aint got daddies out there are a thinkin?? I just wonder if those daddies would be there if their princess wasnt a playin? I think everyone knows that answer :roflol: But these young ladies have the best pitchin in district, a solid defense,a bunch comin back,a very easy road to state as long as they stay away from the bunch from the East... :flower:

With 7 returning starters and a 3 year starter at pitcher i wouldn't count FCS out just yet. And if Gordonsville has the best pitching , why did they not win last year with that pitcher. I hope that you dont think there new FRESHMAN will dominate. NOT GONNA HAPPEND