Region 5a tournament

gobraves101035

Ahhhhhh tournament time in Tennessee......Love it!!! As has been mentioned District 9 SHOULD handle District 10 in all the matchups. But this is tourney time and teams who have lost..... even by big margins bring their A game. So I don't think any team is a definate can't be beat kinda team here. That being said, with the brackets the way they are.. If Huntland beats Houston, which I think they should and Eagleville beats East Robertson (closest matchup I think)......then Moore/Huntland and Forrest/Eagleville SHOULD end up with a Forrest/Moore final......phew!! However District 10 may pull some surprises, District 9 may pull some surprises and throw everything out the window..... and THAT, as they say is why we play the game!!! Soooooooo, play injury free, good luck to all and GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!! ( Oh and I forgot to mention......Forrest WINS it all.....woohoo!!!)

Edited by auntkim

Ahhhhhh tournament time in Tennessee......Love it!!! As has been mentioned District 9 SHOULD handle District 10 in all the matchups. But this is tourney time and teams who have lost..... even by big margins bring their A game. So I don't think any team is a definate can't be beat kinda team here. That being said, with the brackets the way they are.. If Huntland beats Houston, which I think they should and Eagleville beats East Robertson (closest matchup I think)......then Moore/Huntland and Forrest/Eagleville SHOULD end up with a Forrest/Moore final......phew!! However District 10 may pull some surprises, District 9 may pull some surprises and throw everything out the window..... and THAT, as they say is why we play the game!!! Soooooooo, play injury free, good luck to all and GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!! ( Oh and I forgot to mention......Forrest WINS it all.....woohoo!!!)

good post auntkim i agree!