mccallie losing wrestlers?

bobbiwithani

I think you are right. No good 8th grade wrestler wants to be part of a program that has an energetic multi-generational fan base to support them. Quiet, poorly attended wrestling matches where the kids don't have all that noise to distract them is always the way to go.

I'm glad we agree, now let's try and solve the big question of when will Baylor get better concessions?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad we agree, now let's try and solve the big question of when will Baylor get better concessions?

That was certainly an oversight in the design of the wrestling facilities. Unfortunately, I doubt there are any capital funds set aside to correct this problem. I guess we will just have to bring our own popcorn.

Edited by mtnrasslin

That was certainly an oversight in the design of the wrestling facilities. Unfortunately, I doubt there are any capital funds set aside to correct this problem. I guess we will just have to bring our own popcorn.

Well if you ever start wrstling Bradley and they come to Baylor you had better have hotdogs, call in a vendor or one of those silver trucks something because they take thier concessions serious in public schools , not trying to say people should start sending thier kids to .....err... Soddy or Cleveland area..but someting should be done TSSAA might have to step in and fix this .. no wait they can't fix anything.. I guess popcorn will have to do.