Wayne Co. @ Summertown

wildcatalumni

Well, the district opens up for these two teams tomorrow night in S'town. What is everyone's predictions?

The Cats looked ok hittin the ball in the Loretto Tourny, but they need to step it up in the field. I'm sure the Eagles will pitch the Hudulston boy. I think the Cats will open with Boston, Austin, or Lowe. It's time to see how we match up in the district....good luck Cats!! :thumb:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the district opens up for these two teams tomorrow night in S'town. What is everyone's predictions?

The Cats looked ok hittin the ball in the Loretto Tourny, but they need to step it up in the field. I'm sure the Eagles will pitch the Hudulston boy. I think the Cats will open with Boston, Austin, or Lowe. It's time to see how we match up in the district....good luck Cats!! :thumb:

It should be a great week for baseball. The weather looks to be very nice and there are several good games on hand today & tomorrow. I'm saying it will be Huddleston vs. Rice today in S'town. This will be one of the best matchups.

It should be a great week for baseball. The weather looks to be very nice and there are several good games on hand today & tomorrow. I'm saying it will be Huddleston vs. Rice today in S'town. This will be one of the best matchups.

How about giving us a prognosticators forsight of the final score.

Who won?

40n81 is right...S'town 4-2. It was a crappy game for the Cats. They did not hit very well...Clint Butler drove in Austin Rice on a choppin ground ball and Boston Ray hit a home-run. Although, Rice pitched a good game, he just slipped up there in the end given up a two run homer to one of the Huddleston boys.

Round 2 between these two teams is today same time but in Waynesboro. Cats need to split with them if they plan on makin a good showin this season.

Edited by wildcatalumni

Sounds like a good game.

It was a very good game if you can say a lose is good. Both teams looked pretty good on defense. Only a couple of errors both ways. Rice pitched well for WC but gave up a walkoff (2 run) to end the game. Thomas Huddleston pitched a good game for Stown & hit the walkoff. I thought both teams looked pretty good to be this early in the season.

WC needs to get the win today to stay in the hunt for the top spot of the district.