Lewis County names new Coach

Knight

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure that lewis county would dominate the tennis courts again this year until i heard the news.Andrew Perkins is playing.Somehow he was drug away from Magic the Gathering and decided to play again this year.From what he tell's me he is awesome.As long as he doesn't worry about mail fruad lewis county will dominate. :D

Even though i do enjoy playing Magic: The Gathering myself....I MEAN...I'm Eric I have Kicker Comp VR's....And Charlie Morgan is my friend...He's Copying ME....Flames....Neck.... UT-Martin....Stephanie....Hooter's...What am I saying???...Anyway back to the subject....I also think that "SWIFT RACKET" Perkins will tear it up this year on the courts....all he needs is a little time to get rid of some guy that is stealing his Magic Cards....Then he'll monkeystomp anyone he's up against....I mean he is The "Andre Agassi" Of LCHS....So watch out Keltner he might take your job too....

All for now.....

I have just gotten done talking to 'SWIFT RACKET' and he is pumped cause he just got a deal at wal-mart where he got 2 packs of the tie dyed tennis balls for the price of one.That mean's more money for Magic.He also stated to me "you and need to come pick me up so we can mess with tracy".I think this was time 56 but who's counting.I hear that the mail fraud case is taken care of with Sherlock Tucker "teaching him a lesson" more on that later.He has also stated that the powerhouses of 'Wonderful'Wendall Doree and cousin Eric Hamilton.This could be a huge advantage for the panther's, such an advantage that Wendall has graciously said that he would make his own tennis racket.They also have followed in the path of 'SWIFT RACKET' by joining the band.They are great followers and one of these day's they will almost be as cool as 'SWIFT RACKET'.More coming later. :D

Guest wallflower

Odviosly use2ball knows as much about tennis as a ham sandwich. Dyer just needs to control his anger and not throw his racket across the court like he did at Marshall county. (don't make this guy mad). He has a great 1st serve but his 2nd is slow. At the net he's pretty decent but put him backcourt and he becomes a wall. Oh yeah! don't try to put a ball past him because he can run from one side of the court to the other faster than use2ball can make a stupid comment.