Lewis County names new Coach

Knight

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keltner will probably be a worse coach than fat daddy pounds. I look forward to showing "JONAH" up on the old tennis courts. I'll be the new tennis coach of LCHS after I show Keltner who his daddy is.

Everyone knows I have the fastest serve in Lewis County history, and that I'm better than anyone else on the team. They would be nothing without me.

-Rollie

I don't know who got on on my account but I did not right those things. I am the real fival94 and I don't think I'm the greatest. Eric Watson was the greatest. please don't get on my account whoever you are!!!!!!! :(

yes use2ball while all us redneck hicks are getting ready for turkey season our championship tennis team is getting prepared for the big day(27).the match of the century took place today with swift racket perkins vs demolition dyer.as of now the match is still taking place with the score 30 30.this could be an all nighter.us redneck hicks dont have many computers so we dont get to post very much.i am a lucky redneck because my best bud david french has a computer and he lets me use it.he's one bad redneck so i wouldnt be talkin too much about rednecks.last year he hit someone so hard he broke his neck(actually he jumped off a bridge into 6 inches of water and landed on his head).so you better watch out.

Guest irishman94

demolition dyer wound up dominating Swift Racket Perkins 8-0 as a game score. Perkins was holding back though. I think he was just trying to get on a lower seat so he could play easy people.