WHITE COUNTY WARRIORS

fellowes

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can agree on more than that. I have seen things that I did'nt agree with form every coach i have been around. That's alot of coaches in 37 years. I have played jr high, high school and on Saturdays.I have coached on different levels. All coaches make mistakes, or wish they would have handled things another way. But Malone is just the pilot, it's up to the player what happens after he get off the plane. I have had coaches I did'nt like and I have had bosses I did'nt care for. I can't control that just like you or your son can't control who the coach is. Here is what I would ask you, is the whole experance about the coach or your son. The experance of playing the game and the freindships, lifelong freindships you build are more important than the coaches could ever be. Not to mention the life lesons that you take away. And finally I would say this to you. I know alot of people in the football program at White County many many parents. That's kind of a family. Insted of back dooring with these post, go to them and talk it out. Go to Malone and tell him what your concerns are. He will talk to you. Now you may not get the answer you want but he will talk to you about it. Oh, and the dead weight in the coaching staff, no I was not just talking about Lowery, although he was taking up space, I would add Pullam at the top of the list followed close by Kerr, Butler, and Sweatt. Good Luck