Heritage vs cheatam

Bigman2345

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Moto who else does heritage have? That can run because the qb obviously cant pass

Really.. can't pass.. ok.. ask White House Blue Devils (who according to some, are going to win State this year) how the 7 on 7 went with Heritage, who "obviously cant pass". I bet most did not even know Heritage travelled to BDP home field to play them 7 on 7. Lets see 7 TDs and 2 INTs for Heritage and 2 TDs and 5 INTs for BDP (Heritage return all 5 BDPs INTs back for TDs which were not counted)... <_<

Really.. can't pass.. ok.. ask White House Blue Devils (who according to some, are going to win State this year) how the 7 on 7 went with Heritage, who "obviously cant pass". I bet most did not even know Heritage travelled to BDP home field to play them 7 on 7. Lets see 7 TDs and 2 INTs for Heritage and 2 TDs and 5 INTs for BDP (Heritage return all 5 BDPs INTs back for TDs which were not counted)...

Really.. can't pass.. ok.. ask White House Blue Devils (who according to some, are going to win State this year) how the 7 on 7 went with Heritage, who "obviously cant pass". I bet most did not even know Heritage travelled to BDP home field to play them 7 on 7. Lets see 7 TDs and 2 INTs for Heritage and 2 TDs and 5 INTs for BDP (Heritage return all 5 BDPs INTs back for TDs which were not counted)... <_<

Wait Christian Reid threw these passes? I dont think we are thinking of the same guy the lefty from heritage?

So....You were at the WH-WHH Scrimmage AND the Beech-WHH scrimmage? If you don't like the WHH boys, Why were you there? Calling your bluff...This is obviously a player from WHH that has a big ego and needs to be fed....I wonder who that could be?