Baylor Red Raiders vs Soddy Daisy Trojans---Week 0

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is at Baylor,, Tough early game for a Young SD Team

GEAUX TROJANS.......

Being at Baylor and with all the returning starters they have this is going to be real test for the Trojans. If Soddys running game is like it was last year and can keep pressure off the young QB this game could be close late.

Heard Baylor did not look great against Red Bank last night. But I also heard they played a lot of young guys.

Baylor's True 1st Team only went one series, then they played a lot of the 2nd and 3rd team mixed in with starters, hard to gauge the game

Red Banks #7 QB looked good, threw well and had a 65 yd sneak for a td

R B #2 QB MCduffy was fast, but did not throw well. I dont think they have named a Starter at QB yet

Edited by SoddyDaisyCajun

Hey "coach". You don't have enough fingers to sport the rings the REAL Coach Kirk has won. Why don't you get a real user name.

Guess you should ask my parents about that. Pretty sure at their age they don't read these boards. I was just giving my opinion about the threads question. I may be being conservative in my prediction there quack. Last time these teams were on the field together (fall 2010 game type scrimmage) the Trojans got quite embarrassed (50 something to 6?).......WOW. No more Huesman for Baylor.....but still plenty of weapons.

Best of luck to both teams. I expect SD is much better. How much better I'm not sure.

Guess you should ask my parents about that. Pretty sure at their age they don't read these boards. I was just giving my opinion about the threads question. I may be being conservative in my prediction there quack. Last time these teams were on the field together (fall 2010 game type scrimmage) the Trojans got quite embarrassed (50 something to 6?).......WOW. No more Huesman for Baylor.....but still plenty of weapons.

Best of luck to both teams. I expect SD is much better. How much better I'm not sure.

From what I saw in the jamboree I cant guess what will happen next Friday. Both teams were up and down. Good luck to both teams!!!

From what I saw in the jamboree I cant guess what will happen next Friday. Both teams were up and down. Good luck to both teams!!!

Every team has a different approaches to Jamborees, some want to win them and some dont, I would not put much Stock in what teams do at a practice 20 min game, it does not show your depth and indurance over an entire game

Should be a good game, hate that its the 1st game, it would have been nice to have a Cupcake to get some of the 1st game gitters out, oh well

Does any one know the seating cap. on the Visitors side?

Every team has a different approaches to Jamborees, some want to win them and some dont, I would not put much Stock in what teams do at a practice 20 min game, it does not show your depth and indurance over an entire game

Should be a good game, hate that its the 1st game, it would have been nice to have a Cupcake to get some of the 1st game gitters out, oh well

Does any one know the seating cap. on the Visitors side?

I agree. Wish this was later in the season or that Soddy could have at least had a scrimmage or 2 the past couple of weeks. Hope to see a good game. Go Trojans!!!