District 8-A

TheAlumnist

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not a good team in this district. FCS is decent at best and should win the district, but the other teams aren't very good. First time any team in the district meets up with a good team they'll get blown away...

swanson this post wasnt made so you could say that the whole district is terrible and stuff like that all over again. your comment that they should win the district would have been sufficient

swanson this post wasnt made so you could say that the whole district is terrible and stuff like that all over again. your comment that they should win the district would have been sufficient

No, but it was made to talk about how good FCS is going to be this year and how they're going to win the district. I believe I have said nothing or did anything wrong.

Well I am just stating what I think and my opinion, and take it as offensive or whatever but it is just an opinion. The 8a district champs should be FCS this year as they return a pretty decent team. That has been said in the "region 4a and district 7a" sections, so what else is there to add to that.

any thoughts on how the rest of the district teams will match up against each other?

Trousdale County normally has some athletes so I think they'll compete. I like Watertown and Trousdale to battle out for 2nd and 3rd. RBS and Gville will probably finish at the bottom of the barrell.

I believe the district will finish like this:

#1 FCS - Returns the best team of everyone and will put a solid 5 on the floor.

#2 Trousdale County - In the past i've bet against this team, and though they lose players they always seem to put athletes on the floor. In a weak district I believe they'll have enough athletes to finish 3rd.

#3 Watertown Have one of the best players in the district coming back, but after watching them last year they will have to improve a lot as a team before I can put them anywhere higher than 3rd

#4 Gordonsville Not much to say here but will be hurting

#5 RBS Lost 5 senior starters, and will be starting 5 guys who have only played in blow out games. So they'll be lacking experience big time.

Trousdale County normally has some athletes so I think they'll compete. I like Watertown and Trousdale to battle out for 2nd and 3rd. RBS and Gville will probably finish at the bottom of the barrell.

I believe the district will finish like this:

#1 FCS - Returns the best team of everyone and will put a solid 5 on the floor.

#2 Trousdale County - In the past i've bet against this team, and though they lose players they always seem to put athletes on the floor. In a weak district I believe they'll have enough athletes to finish 3rd.

#3 Watertown Have one of the best players in the district coming back, but after watching them last year they will have to improve a lot as a team before I can put them anywhere higher than 3rd

#4 Gordonsville Not much to say here but will be hurting

#5 RBS Lost 5 senior starters, and will be starting 5 guys who have only played in blow out games. So they'll be lacking experience big time.

I'll agree with FCS as the #1.

although i think watertown will be strong enough to pull out the #2

Good ole hartsville will take the #3 spot

Gordonsville and RBS will for sure be fighting it out for the worst team in the District though :roflolk:

• 2 months later...