Centennial v Overton

BT Mafia

No, this is a legitimate thread about FOOTBALL. Please don't turn it into another silly pping contest between supposed adults.

He has been to their practices, has seen them scrimmage,he should know about them defending the run. I have not seen them very much so he can tell us.I am not being anything but serious, football serious. You asked the question,don't you want to know?

He has been to their practices, has seen them scrimmage,he should know about them defending the run. I have not seen them very much so he can tell us.I am not being anything but serious, football serious. You asked the question,don't you want to know?

Can you show me my posts saying I have been to their scrimmages? In fact, I have said I didnt go to the scrimmages.

I do know they stopped a very strong run game against Mt. Juliet in the spring. Mt. Juliet was much bigger, but not nearly as quick. Could be the difference.

PC, respect this thread and keep it about football, not you trying to figure out who I am. You kid is gone from CHS. You and your family left a mess in your wake after your kid got pulled from the position you thought he should have. Get over it. It has nothing to do with me and certainly has nothing to do with eubanks.

A little detective work goes a long way.

OHS should be able to run on an undersized line for CHS with some success.

Don't be upset at powercat. Apparently Taco is the D-Coordinator for the Cougs. If anyone should know he should.

most adults learned a long time ago not to believe everything they read.

I couldnt even tell you with certainty what defense CHS is running right now.

Can you show me my posts saying I have been to their scrimmages? In fact, I have said I didnt go to the scrimmages.

I do know they stopped a very strong run game against Mt. Juliet in the spring. Mt. Juliet was much bigger, but not nearly as quick. Could be the difference.

PC, respect this thread and keep it about football, not you trying to figure out who I am. You kid is gone from CHS. You and your family left a mess in your wake after your kid got pulled from the position you thought he should have. Get over it. It has nothing to do with me and certainly has nothing to do with eubanks.

A little detective work goes a long way.

I never said you were anybody today. Quite denying when not be accused your being Eubanks. For someone who can tell us your opinions about Williamson County football,you seem to know very little about Centennial,the team you said you were going to follow because they are an up and coming program. Just thought you would know,you know about everything else Williamson County. Edited by powercat

I never said you were anybody today. Quite denying when not be accused your being Eubanks. For someone who can tell us your opinions about Williamson County football,you seem to know very little about Centennial,the team you said you were going to follow because they are an up and coming program. Just thought you would know,you know about everything else Williamson County.

As a new fan to CHS, wouldnt it be logical that I dont know as much about specifics yet? I've been following Wilco football for a while and can read papers and hear what people say. And unless I have not been living in America, as I thought I was, I can have and state my opinion. Why are you so threatened by it?

Stay on topic, not on taco.

And from what i gather, yes, CHS's defense can stop the run. They may be small but fast. That is an advantage if you use it right and dont give up a big play.

As a new fan to CHS, wouldnt it be logical that I dont know as much about specifics yet? I've been following Wilco football for a while and can read papers and hear what people say. And unless I have not been living in America, as I thought I was, I can have and state my opinion. Why are you so threatened by it?

Stay on topic, not on taco.

And from what i gather, yes, CHS's defense can stop the run. They may be small but fast. That is an advantage if you use it right and dont give up a big play.

Stay on Taco,not topic. :roflol: