How good is BGA?

BGAwildcats

It should not that hard to give a team credit for their win. Grow up. BGA is playing good ball, last time i heard a win was a win. Go Wildcats. Congrats on a team effort. Shout out to my son #10 BGA Wildcats I'm so proud of you.

Keep up the great work.

Come on Dad. Sounds like you might be the one that needs to grow up. Nothing wrong with MBA's post. In fact congratulated you.

BGA is as good as their QB...end of story.

The BGA defense is not at the Baylor or BA level yet. But if their defense gives up lots of points then the BGA offense (QB) can counter by putting up points and keep games close.

MBA had the right game plan to keep him off the field. They just didn't execute the game plan.

A team with Good ball control will beat BGA.

Shakin, I don't think you are giving the defense the credit they deserve. The first team defense has given up one TD in the last 4 games..that is pretty good. They are certainly a bend but don't break system.. MBA was shut out in the second half (meaningless TD with 6 seconds left). Also creating a lot of turnovers.

I have grown up very well, not to sensitive but can be. Just tired of people not given credit when it is do. The kids play every week and give great effort. I'm not knocking anyone but we have played the teams on our schedule. I do agree our tests are ahead but for today we are undefeated. I did not say anything bad about MBARED post just grow up. Dont take things out of context. Enjoy the moment and relax. I'm enjoying the moment. remember this will be the last time some of they senior ever play a football game again. I just want them to be appreciated for what they have accomplished on a weekly basis.

I enjoyed the popcorn this week. Get you some and enjoy the games. Good luck to everyone next week except the team we are palying.

Edited by msms06
  • Upvote 1

BGA is as good as their QB...end of story.

The BGA defense is not at the Baylor or BA level yet. But if their defense gives up lots of points then the BGA offense (QB) can counter by putting up points and keep games close.

MBA had the right game plan to keep him off the field. They just didn't execute the game plan.

A team with Good ball control will beat BGA.

The best thing about BGA this year,besides the senior talent, is the upgrade the school made in coaching. Coach Batten and his assistants have a great game plan every week. Initially I thought Coach Euverard leaving would hurt the chances for a good season, but things have turned out great for the team and school.

Is it true that no Williamson county school, public or private, has ever beaten Brentwood Academy? That is what someone said they read in the paper. I thought Ravenwood beat them once, but I am probably incorrect.