Millington vs Brighton

Rob_M

What was being compared was Millington runs WingT and if Riverdale runs WingT did Riverdale also throw much. If they do not throw much as Millington doesn't Riverdale seemed to of have had no problem moving the ball. Millington shouldnt have a problem in that case. Millington has 3 studs on the field that all ca take it to the house any given time.

Edited by millingtonfan2007

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on to your britches...I dont know that much about Rdale as I have never seen them play. I do know that they run the ball a lot against Brighton as Millington is sure to do as we dont pass much. Dont be overly arrogant.

WOw! Don't get overly arrogant. Did you read my name? RTigerDad,,,, as it Ripley Tigers! I have a friend that has a son on the Brighton team. So back to Riverdale, OL about 300lb and fast, backs big,awesome, and fast. Whole team fast, well coached machine, more than likely playing for stated title! Look the water boy was even fast and she was a girl! I'm not saying anything bad about Millington just you maybe should have compared them to Covington who also runs the wingT. Covington ran the ball well and didn't pass much. Millington will be able to run some against Brighton but can they stop Brighton's fire power on offense? They have alot of playmaker on offense!! just saying!

Brighton is a good team. Millington continues to make mistakes. Several fumbles few for turnovers which ended up giving Brighton easy TD's. Also alittle home cooking by refs. Long TD by #11 down the line when a Brighton player is clearly holding a millington player who had potential to tackle #11 . Sideline Ref acted like he didn't see it but everyone else sure did. So pretty much a good game by Broghton a very sloppy by Millington. Worst game played by Millington yet. They did improve on pass defense 2nd half before Brighton put on there scrubs. Brighton is a very good team fast and tackles good... Something Millington needs to learn.