Watertown @ Monterey

bigjazzy

Its not bragging its the truth! Why should we have to take a back seat when we have beaten every team that we came against this yr. Man don't be mad at me just because we didn't lose a game yet lol. Can we beat of course we can but until then we are on top of our region. You took out a line out of my post and tried make it seem like I'm bragging hey yal guys from TC and Gville are something else. Especially when someone other then ya selves are winning lol yal can't stand it so set down and see how u like it lol.

Its not bragging its the truth! Why should we have to take a back seat when we have beaten every team that we came against this yr. Man don't be mad at me just because we didn't lose a game yet lol. Can we beat of course we can but until then we are on top of our region. You took out a line out of my post and tried make it seem like I'm bragging hey yal guys from TC and Gville are something else. Especially when someone other then ya selves are winning lol yal can't stand it so set down and see how u like it lol.

OK, you will officially take your back seat next week.

You should first worry about CC then look to FC. Beating MHS by 10 in no way makes H2O an elite program.

OK, you will officially take your back seat next week.

Croz, Boarhog, Swanson, and anyone else that has responded to Bigjazzy. What you guys have to remember about him is that he is a frontrunner. I am not saying that he will not always pull for his beloved Purple Tigers, but he is very quick to point fingers when things are not good. On the flip side he is over zealous, obviously, when things are going good for Watertown. This time last year he was bashing their coach's unmercifully. Now I don't have quotes on hand, but I found it interesting that he held little back about how all of the problems that they had last year fell at the feet of Coach Webster and staff. According to Bigjazzy last year they didn't give their kids a chance to win. Maybe the athletes on their team have improved that much from last season to this season. Or maybe, Coach Webster went to a clinic and became a good coach (I am being sarcastic because I know Coach Webster to be a very good coach). Or maybe, their schedule has not been very good and Bigjazzy is riding high. Regardless, I wouldn't want him being my sounding board because as much as he loves you when things are good, he will back stab you quick when things turn south. No offense to you jazz, but it is just the way I have seen it because I don't like people bashing coaches.

I never said that we are some elite program and jc I've already posted about clay county we are not over looking them at all but if someone keeps throwing up the big 3 in my face I got that right to say that we are the team that is on top of our region and if ya check out our record the past 4-6yrs we got just as much right to be a part of the so called big 3 as G ville or FC. We have beaten Tc 2 out of the 6 reg season games and we are 3&3 with Gville in the last 6games. So please stop ya hating. Hater don't hate the player just hate the game lol

Your right orange crush I didn't see things eye to eye with some of the coaching staff last yr but I went to him man to man and I apologize to him and his staff because I was wrong to do him or anyone else like that. I allowed my personal feelings at that time get in the way. And I apolgize to any and all who were offended by any of my pass actions if they were offensive to you. It won't happen again as I have told the coaches and the playets. I'm sorry so please forgive me.

I never said that we are some elite program and jc I've already posted about clay county we are not over looking them at all but if someone keeps throwing up the big 3 in my face I got that right to say that we are the team that is on top of our region and if ya check out our record the past 4-6yrs we got just as much right to be a part of the so called big 3 as G ville or FC. We have beaten Tc 2 out of the 6 reg season games and we are 3&3 with Gville in the last 6games. So please stop ya hating. Hater don't hate the player just hate the game lol

H2O has only won 2 games against Gville in the last 20 years, so you're not 3-3 in the last six.

Besides, no one's hatin on the playa, we're hatin on the game of him thinkin H2O's the best in the region.

You'll wake up next week.

H2O has only won 2 games against Gville in the last 20 years, so you're not 3-3 in the last six.

Besides, no one's hatin on the playa, we're hatin on the game of him thinkin H2O's the best in the region.

You'll wake up next week.

The Record Speaks for Itself we are currently the Team in our Region with the Best Record so It is what It is, U stand behind your Team and I stand Behind Ours.

The Record Speaks for Itself we are currently the Team in our Region with the Best Record so It is what It is, U stand behind your Team and I stand Behind Ours.

Play a good team and beat them and then you'll get some respect. TC's 4-1 record, Gville's 3-2 record, and FCS's 3-2 record is a lot more impressive than Watertown's 5-0 record.

• 3 months later...