Calling Taco

oldbear71

They did and now TACO is CHSTeamPlayer which is Eubanks

Taco has stayed away from this site ever since my beloved had unexpected and major heart surgery. Sorry to disappoint my many fans. It has been counter productive to mentally joust with those that do not have the ability to put up much of a fight. Taco is not chsteamplayer and not eubanks.

I stay away from this site most of the time these days. The ignorance and spitefulness exhibited on here is depressing.

Have a nice day, and good luck to all Williamson County teams.

• Upvote 1

Taco has stayed away from this site ever since my beloved had unexpected and major heart surgery. Sorry to disappoint my many fans. It has been counter productive to mentally joust with those that do not have the ability to put up much of a fight. Taco is not chsteamplayer and not eubanks.

I stay away from this site most of the time these days. The ignorance and spitefulness exhibited on here is depressing.

Have a nice day, and good luck to all Williamson County teams.

Don't let a few spoil it for everyone. Some people actually like to hear your take on the games. What do you think transpires tonight against the Wood?

Hope the family is well.