Bigjazzy is no longer

bigjazzy

Well fellas it's been great going back and forth supporting our favorite High school football team but it's time for me to sign off and stop pouring fuel on our opponents fire. I really enjoyed going back and forth with inside our region which is the best in the state. But I have over stayed my welcome and I will give yal someone else to pick on. I'm so sorry if I have ever offended any coach or players or any fans by my pass actions on coach t. My apology again to the coaches or players that may have been offended by my Big mouth. I'm sorry. And God bless

Well fellas it's been great going back and forth supporting our favorite High school football team but it's time for me to sign off and stop pouring fuel on our opponents fire. I really enjoyed going back and forth with inside our region which is the best in the state. But I have over stayed my welcome and I will give yal someone else to pick on. I'm so sorry if I have ever offended any coach or players or any fans by my pass actions on coach t. My apology again to the coaches or players that may have been offended by my Big mouth. I'm sorry. And God bless

Why are you leaving? I'm sure you haven't offended anyone...we all know your just full of... :popcorneater::arrow::excl:

I don't know why you feel like you have to leave, but I couldn't resist :mrgreen: (one of my favorite lines ever)....

Take it easy, man! :thumb:

Only thing, Wyatt didn't really leave. He sent a message . . .

Maybe this is a trick, maybe he will send us a message. :roflol:

Edited by rlh