Perry Co at Columbia Academy

theGURU

Gonna be watchin this game on the Internet cuz i need to stay home and watch my St. Louis Cardinals beat the Philadelphia Phillies....here's my prediction:

Perry Co.-42

Columbia Acad.-8

i'm sayin 8 because PC's main Defense has only given up about 13 points all season and CA leaves their Main guys in the whole game, thats not good sportsmanship coach, so i don't expect Harrison to sub any on Defense because we want to make a statement

CA Middle School wacks Perry County tonight. What was the score at the half? Close to half a hundred to nothing?..... at the HALF LOL.......... That said, PC School High School could win Friday night. If so, PC needs to enjoy it. They may not win this game much for years to come. Good luck and have a safe trip.

CA Middle School wacks Perry County tonight. What was the score at the half? Close to half a hundred to nothing?..... at the HALF LOL.......... That said, PC School High School could win Friday night. If so, PC needs to enjoy it. They may not win this game much for years to come. Good luck and have a safe trip.

PCHS beat you last year, gonna beat you this year, and gonna beat you next year and there isn't anything CA can do about it! Except learn to like it!!! :roflol::roflolk:8-)

Yea pretty bad but true CA class was shown with the onside kick bein up four scores Tucker and the gang will return the favor tomorrow

You are funny here well it may not be half a hundred to nothing tommorrow night. I dont know that CA has seen a smothering D like PC has got this year. It looks like a jailbreak on other teams QB. I dont know if that Richland QB has got over it yet. No cheap shots straight up form tackling, driving them into the ground every week for.... 6 weeks now. You think I am joking but I am not.