Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

Just a little rundown and comparisons of these two teams this year thus far.

Riverside: Chester beats them 14-0 in jamboree LHS beats them 14-6 in the season opener! Hey and guess what neither teams starting QB played against riverside!

Hardin County: Chester gives up 6 and only scores 28 Lexington gives up 20 but scores 49!

Liberty: Lexington scores 49 and gives up 42! JCM loses to Northside 31-30 Chester beats JCM 46-15 Northside beats Liberty 28-21

Bolivar and SS: Bolivar beats SS 21-20 Chester beats Bolivar 55-14 Lexington beats SS 52-18

Mcnairy: Chester has their worst performance of the year and better hope they dont play like that this week!

For the most part both teams and players of the two have put up really good numbers!

CC total points 212 Total points allowed 69

LHS total points 263 Total points allowed 86

I believe it will be an exciting game!! GO EAGLES!!

There's simply no comparison using common opponents as pertains to Liberty. Lexington has played Liberty...Chester County has not. Whatever you typed above means ZERO...as has much of this thread! Chester County travels to Lexington for the Eagles' toughest game of the year...without question! Liberty is not playing either Chester COunty nor Lexington this week. The very fact that this is a road game for Chester County should be cause enough for some measure of humbleness...when's the last time Chester County won AT Lexington? How's the Eagles' D-Line? Secondary? Linebackers? Who are their playmakers on offense? Is there a receiver that can cause Lexington some problems? These are the questions and subjects that are important to Friday night's game....which team has the best kicking game??, etc.

There's simply no comparison using common opponents as pertains to Liberty. Lexington has played Liberty...Chester County has not. Whatever you typed above means ZERO...as has much of this thread! Chester County travels to Lexington for the Eagles' toughest game of the year...without question! Liberty is not playing either Chester COunty nor Lexington this week. The very fact that this is a road game for Chester County should be cause enough for some measure of humbleness...when's the last time Chester County won AT Lexington? How's the Eagles' D-Line? Secondary? Linebackers? Who are their playmakers on offense? Is there a receiver that can cause Lexington some problems? These are the questions and subjects that are important to Friday night's game....which team has the best kicking game??, etc.

I understand what your saying! None of the things u have stated for me to ask mean anything either! Nothing anybody says on these forums mean anything man!! We are not the ones playing this site is just for our entertainment!! It would be different if I had stated this will happen because of this but I didnt!! As far as receivers, backs, linebackers, corners etc. We've pretty much argued those points on the "Chester county hype" thread.

Oh he's eluded to all of their weapons, they have Mark Ingram in the back field, Peyton Manning under center, Dez Bryant at wide out, Baltimore Ravens Defense. Lexington is just clearly over matched... :roflol:

Oh he's eluded to all of their weapons, they have Mark Ingram in the back field, Peyton Manning under center, Dez Bryant at wide out, Baltimore Ravens Defense. Lexington is just clearly over matched... :roflol:

That's right, we forgot to mention that Lexington has 3 RB's that all run like Darren McFadden, Tim Tebow under center, Calvin Johnson at wide out, and Green Bay's Defense.

7 pm and the best place to eat in Lexington is Dodges Chicken!!

Well...now we actually agree on something...the Lexington Dodge's Chicken is very good...however Sparky's in Lexington offers a little better "gamenight" atmosphere!

Your Chester County HYPE thread simply didn't entice me to "click and read" .....therefore I am not as "up to speed" on the Chester County playmakers and offensive scheme! I rarely read the "...is for real", "how good is....", and "......HYPE" threads....cause there usually is very little valid information there....normal those are reserved for the heavy breathers to name call and fall in love with themselves all over again!

Well...now we actually agree on something...the Lexington Dodge's Chicken is very good...however Sparky's in Lexington offers a little better "gamenight" atmosphere!

Your Chester County HYPE thread simply didn't entice me to "click and read" .....therefore I am not as "up to speed" on the Chester County playmakers and offensive scheme! I rarely read the "...is for real", "how good is....", and "......HYPE" threads....cause there usually is very little valid information there....normal those are reserved for the heavy breathers to name call and fall in love with themselves all over again!

Yep and I was always on the defensive side.. Cause us small Henderson folks always get picked on!! Lol

Now as for your questions:

Offensively Phelps is the "big Playmaker" with support from a good qb that's has good legs and now a great arm.. Also a very fast WR that does run a 4.4.. A great possession receiver that has those sure hands and a couple slot receivers that make alot of good plays. Offensive line has really impressed me this year if not for them phelps wouldn't be right at or over 1000 yds.

Defensively the line is the heart and soul one 300 pounder in the middle and two ends that don't let hardly anybody get outside!! Small group of LBs that have a real nose for the ball and love to hit!! Secondary are all under 4.7 speed and also love to hit!!

They are a very good team but they are going to have to come out in the first half ready to fight for every yard and keep that intensity all 4 qtrs!!