Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

the lexington/usj game about 3 or 4 weeks ago was also a wonderful game...best middle school game ive seen in a long long time if ever...lexington was up maybe 14-8 or 16-8 goin into the 4th quarter...the lexington D is stout and usj was really having trouble getting 1st downs...same can be said for lexington on offense...but usj was able to make some huge plays to the outside and scored to tie it up and then in the final minute or so after they got the ball back the scored a go ahead TD in just enough time to avoid OT...lexington may have been up 14-0 but i know usj pulled out 2 stunning plays to win the game...

regarding coaches...i wont discuss them on here...only in person...my feelings are that rose hills guys are not very positive in nature and very aggressive to the point of immature...and that has a trickle down effect on players...

DHStennis...please do update me on the young man that was injured last night during the Inman/NE Middle game. I would love to hear his status in hopes he is doing well!

Lexington's Middle School apparently (as said earlier) has a wonderful team...I hope they can keep that string going and certainly hope that the Inman/Lexington game remains on the schedule for years to come!

If USJ has the program you say...and if you have ANY leverage there whatsoever...please encourage them to add Inman Middle to the schedule...you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get games "inked in" on the schedule!..nearly impossible!...also...Lone Oak Middle in Paducah, KY was Inman's only loss...they are the real deal...as is Haywood County Middle...they played Inman to a 28-27 game in OT...I think!

Which of the Chester County schools has the best Middle School football program? Do they play Lexington??

DHStennis...please do update me on the young man that was injured last night during the Inman/NE Middle game. I would love to hear his status in hopes he is doing well!

Lexington's Middle School apparently (as said earlier) has a wonderful team...I hope they can keep that string going and certainly hope that the Inman/Lexington game remains on the schedule for years to come!

If USJ has the program you say...and if you have ANY leverage there whatsoever...please encourage them to add Inman Middle to the schedule...you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get games "inked in" on the schedule!..nearly impossible!...also...Lone Oak Middle in Paducah, KY was Inman's only loss...they are the real deal...as is Haywood County Middle...they played Inman to a 28-27 game in OT...I think!

Which of the Chester County schools has the best Middle School football program? Do they play Lexington??

The only middle school team is the Junior High! I only got to see one game this year and that was Tuesday night against Selmer! They have alot of big boys and a really good little running back! Yea they played Lexington I believe we won like 28-24 in the last 30 seconds of the game!!

I don't see "me" getting stomped! Don't believe the eagles will be getting "stomped" either!

You've been getting verbally stomped all week. :thumb:

You don't believe they'll be getting stomped, but that doesn't surprise me you do live in what seems to be a fantasty world.

You've been getting verbally stomped all week. :thumb:

You don't believe they'll be getting stomped, but that doesn't surprise me you do live in what seems to be a fantasty world.

Didn't know this site was called "professorT"!

Nope might be hard for you to believe but I'm actually a REALIST!!

I think some of you guys are missing playing high school football a little to much. lol I hope that lex can keep their streak going. I would hate to see them lose their homecoming game, but that's more than likely not going to happen unless cc has got something they haven't brought to the field yet.

I think some of you guys are missing playing high school football a little to much. lol I hope that lex can keep their streak going. I would hate to see them lose their homecoming game, but that's more than likely not going to happen unless cc has got something they haven't brought to the field yet.

I've heard of a few things! Lol.... Hey what CC game did u watch?