Lexington Vs. Chester County

LHS2012

Great game tonight. A few missed calls, but what game doesn't have those. Thought Lexington and CC both played very hard and it was a coin toss at the end. We just couldn't put it in the endzone. As for Phelps, I don't want to see another comment on here about him being mediocre. He showed that he can do it on anybody! LHS2012 I'm talking to you. And the other person who made the comment about sellers having more yards than him on less carries, eat your CROW! Other than that, great game to watch.

Phelps is a great runner once he gets open there is no catching him. Sellers does just as much for us though as Phelps does for you guys. Good luck next week against IMO the best team in the district.

Great game tonight. A few missed calls, but what game doesn't have those. Thought Lexington and CC both played very hard and it was a coin toss at the end. We just couldn't put it in the endzone. As for Phelps, I don't want to see another comment on here about him being mediocre. He showed that he can do it on anybody! LHS2012 I'm talking to you. And the other person who made the comment about sellers having more yards than him on less carries, eat your CROW! Other than that, great game to watch.

Phelps ran away from Blake Smith, that told me all I needed to know about his speed and ability.

It was a great game, CC is a dangerous team that hopefully we'll see again deep in the playoffs. A coach that had played both Lexington and Chester County told me last week that Phelps was the biggest x-factor in the league. I didn't believe him until tonight. That kid can change the game in a hurry. Great win by Lexington, great game from both teams.

Phelps ran away from Blake Smith, that told me all I needed to know about his speed and ability.

It was a great game, CC is a dangerous team that hopefully we'll see again deep in the playoffs. A coach that had played both Lexington and Chester County told me last week that Phelps was the biggest x-factor in the league. I didn't believe him until tonight. That kid can change the game in a hurry. Great win by Lexington, great game from both teams.

I agree. It was a great game, it told us a lot about our team. They showed that they are capable of playing with the "Elite" in our district. Phelps is a special player. Can't wait to see these two go at it again in the playoffs if we can both keep it alive.

Are you kidding me dude you guys did not get one penalty you did not deserve. Its pretty childish to complain about the refs especially after such a hard fought game. Grow up man the better team won tonight hands down.

I agree we did not get penaltys we didnt deserve.Yall didnt get the penaltys yall deserved. I dont know if yall even got a penalty the whole first half. Go back and watch the film and tell you dont see all the missed calls then comment back at me.

I agree we did not get penaltys we didnt deserve.Yall didnt get the penaltys yall deserved. I dont know if yall even got a penalty the whole first half. Go back and watch the film and tell you dont see all the missed calls then comment back at me.

dude...are you kidding me?..."go back and watch the film?".....the only film you need to be concerned with is the Liberty film!...Lexington/Chester Co. week is over!

Missed calls...that's the game changer. :thumb:

Lexington came out flat the second half which was unexpected.

As for Phelps, I never said he was definitely mediocre I just said any mediocre back has done what he has done. He's not bad. Very fast. However, if it wasn't for 3 busted plays he wouldn't have had much. That means he created a play I realize this, but he didn't get his numbers of designed plays, but just busted plays.

Your QB, that everyone said was essential to your team, was overthrowing that 4.4 speed by 10-15 yards all night. I remember a couple of balls towards the end of the game that our cops caught standing around the back gate. He's legit...

It's quite obvious you are talkin got me you said my name bro...

When I made the comment about having more yards than phelps I meant for the entire season and that was obviously taken the wrong way, but whatever. CC did a good job at taking away the outside.

The fact of the matter is Lexington had a very bad second half and still found a way to win a ball game. They're an elite squad. CC is almost there, but I still won't call them elite.

That's definitely the only reason yall got beat. You're lucky because that game was on the verge of a blowout. :thumb:

Quit complaining and prepare for another loss. :roflol:

I guess ill be eating crow this morning! Sure had fun stirring the pot on this game! Sounds like it was a good one! Good luck to both teams the rest of the way!

I assume you're lexington's number one fan now. :roflol:

Like I said before this thread is for real teams, go back and talk about your scrubs.

Nice prediction LHS, you nailed that point spread.

Eagles you got beat by a better team tonight. Work hard and improve guys. There is a lot of football left to play.

The first half sure looked the way it was supposed to if Lex doesn't come out flat the second half I hit the spread almost perfect.

Lexington did not come out flat in the second half. They came out and jumped to a 3 TD lead in the 3rd quarter.

LHS2012 just admit that CC is a quality opponent. You talk about Phelps and how he would not have had much if it weren't for busted plays. A great player takes advantage of the opponents mistakes. He created some of those mistakes with his quickness.

I could list many busted plays that Sellers and Halliburton got loose on if you want to go down that road.

Also CC QB was injured and was unable to plant his feet, which resulted in the overthrows. The last two passes were well defended by your defense.

I will be prepared for you to make excuses as to why the game was close. Your prediction was way off and you are blinded by school pride.

I saw a great game played by two teams who could play 10 times and they would split and be 5-5 against each other.

The first half sure looked the way it was supposed to if Lex doesn't come out flat the second half I hit the spread almost perfect.