kingston@mcminn central

jacketfan82

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central is a little better this year,But they are pretty beat up at this point.Kingston will win 35-14,According to the newspaper Central's coaches are already looking to next year.

if what you are saying about the coaches already looking to next year that is awful, and they need to be looking for new coaches. because that sets an example for the kids that it is okay to quit before the season is over if it ain't going the way you want. if that is the attitude at central Kingston rolls not even close.

Central is a little better this year,But they are pretty beat up at this point.Kingston will win 35-14,According to the newspaper Central's coaches are already looking to next year.

Do you have a link? Or what newspaper, and what was said for you to make that assumption?

Edited by canadian

A real Charger fan you are.It was in the DPA last week,Does nobody read the paper anymore or do you just look at the pictures? :popcorneater:

Yup I'm a REAL Charger Fan and proud of it. Orig from Ala so I played in Ala not a Charger E-Lum. If our boys bring there "A" game we win but if we play like Friday night we get pounded. It's up to our kids to bounce back and I'm sure they will. Central 28, Kingston 21